Gemma is 100% done

Louis hummed softly to himself as he folded the clean clothes. Freddie was finally down for a nap and resting easily thanks to the baby paracetamol that Harry brought. 

Harry... I wonder what you're up to now? He thought with a smile.

-At Harry's flat- 

Chaos.

Complete and utter chaos is the only phrase that came close to describing the state of Harry Styles' flat at the moment his sister had the misfortune of stumbling upon. 

"What the fuck?" Gemma accidentally said out loud, as she padded cautiously through the clothes-strewn area, mentally preparing herself to witness the dismembered corpse of her baby brother. 

Instead she finds him alive and well. Or rather as well as one could be when they're staring intently into their mostly empty closet with various pieces of clothing spilling out in various places inside and outside his bedroom. 

"Harry?" She called out softly, worry seeping into her voice. 

The young man turned to her with tears in his eyes and with a dramatic sob fell into his sister's arms. 

"GEMMA I CAN'T DO IT!" 

The older woman stared wide eyed at the lunatic that was Harry's doppelganger. 

"What. The. Actual. Fuck. Harold." 

"Louis kissed me and asked me out on a date but I don't have anything to wear!" 

"So you decided to let a hurricane blow through your flat to find an outfit for a date with that bloke you've been mooning over?" She asked in a flat voice. 

"Noooo...you don't understand! He's the love of my adult life Gem! I have to be perfect!" He whined pitifully.

Gemma closed her eyes and counted to 10 mentally, before shrugging out of her brother's grip. 

"Well there's no use in staring into your closet like it holds all the secrets of the universe if you don't have an outfit you like why don't you go shopping?" 

Harry's gasp and renewed spark made it clear that the thought hadn't even remotely crossed his mind.

I should have been an only child. Gemma thought to herself.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Harry exclaimed, already halfway out the door.

Gemma pinched the bridge of her nose. 

"Oh Harry?" 

"What is it Gemma? We need to hurry," Harry stated impatiently.

"Look down moron, you're in your underwear, go put some clothes on," his sister facepalmed.

Harry flushed with embarrassment, and hurried back to his bedroom. 

Gemma flopped onto the sofa and began to question her decisions in life that led to this.

"Hey Gemma?" 

"What?" 

"Have you seen my socks?" 

"Yeah I saw them on the overhead light in the kitchen,"

"Thanks sis!" 

I really should have been an only child.