"Hey Midoriya, I always say things no matter what's on my mind" Asui said out of the blue, causing Midoriya to get startled and stammer.

"O-Oh ah hi?! Asui-san!" 

"Call me Tsuyu" Asui immediately said. She looked at Midoriya with her index finger placed on her chin.

"I think that you and All Might have a similar quirk" this caused Kitsuki to arch a brow, Katsuki's eyes averted toward their group and caused Midoriya to flail his hands in front of him.

"H-Haha n-no you can't be sure m-mine is like-" Midoriya kept protesting and stammering while flailing his hands in front of him.

"Hold up Asui, All Might never gets beaten up the way Midoriya does" Kirishima said, causing Midoriya and Asui to look at him, including the others in the bus.

"Even though you get hurt like that... I'm still kinda jealous of that simple enhancer quirk" Kirishima added, Midoriya gasped in shock.

"My 'hardening' quirk is great for combat but it's not exactly flashy" Kirishima continued as he demonstrated his quirk.

"Ooh, I think it's awesome! Definitely a quirk for a pro!" Midoriya exclaimed, causing Kirishima to feel determined and at the same time flustered.

"Pros huh~, though there is more than heroics... there are popularity contests too" Ashido mentioned.

"You're always like that Mina" Kirishima said blankly, causing Ashido to arch a brow at him.

"My navel laser is both strong and flashy" Aoyama added, Ashido placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Well, are you sure? It would be a waste if your stomach isn't strong enough" Ashido noted and Aoyama felt offended.

"If we're talking about a double whammy of flashy and strong, mention Todoroki and Bakugou" Kirishima argued causing both Katsuki and Kitsuki interested.

"Tch, which Bakugou you idiot?" Katsuki asked as he muttered under his breath. Kitsuki heard his statement.

"He obviously meant you, dumbass. I don't care about fame unlike you" Kitsuki spat, Katsuki only glared at her.

"Although to think about it... Bakugou's always mad so he won't be that popular" Asui interjected, causing Katsuki to get irritated.

"WHAT YOU SAY BITCH?! I'LL BE POPULAR TOO JUS YOU WAIT!!" Katsuki yelled as he stood from his seat.

"See?" Asui questioned, Katsuki grit his teeth. While Katsuki was being "teased" Kitsuki couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP KIT!! OR ELSE YOU'LL BE KILLED ALONG WITH THESE LOSERS!" Katsuki scolded and Kitsuki scoffed at him, causing him to be more annoyed.

"Ooh, wait nii-chan I'm not ready to die yet. Let me live" Kitsuki mocked, causing Katsuki to get more irritated and the other students in the bus laughed at her joke.

"It has only been a brief while since our socialization happened and yet we are already cognizant of your personality, redolent as if a shit is being steamed in a sewer" Kaminari followed, Katsuki's anger was boiling inside.

"HA?! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT KINDA VOCABULARY?! DO YOU WANNA FUCKING DIE?!!" Katsuki yelled at him, Kaminari kept a straight face. Midoriya couldn't comprehend what was going on but he was holding onto his head.

*I can't believe it! Seems like the tables have turned and Kacchan's being teased! Woah that's Class 1-A alright* Midoriya whimpered in his thoughts.

"My what a vulgar attitude and conversation" Yaoyorozu noted.