Trauma

Luffy was currently hiding under a desk on the third floor of a seven story building. There was a group of bad guys inside that he was hiding from. He was sweating and tears seeped from his eyes. He got separated from papa when the elevator stopped working and they were on the third story.

Luffy had climbed out first once the both pried the doors open, but then the elevator started working again, and Katakuri was sent down while Luffy was stuck in the third floor elevator area.

Then he ran to the nearest room when he heard booming noises from downstairs. He was scared to go anywhere, so he was hiding in the same empty office room. He wanted his papa but was too scared to move, able to hear all the bad guys dispersing through the building, stealing everything.

He heard what they were saying. They didn't plan on killing anyone here, and it was instead part of another job. A bomb was being moved through the underground connected to this building to the hero government building a few streets over.

The boy's hands were shaking, but he knew that nobody would have this information or any way to get it to the authorities. A lot of people would die - important people! Gathering courage, knowing he was fast, strong and could heal, he wanted to do something to help. He couldn't fight, he was too scared and inexperienced. Not courageous enough to face bad guys.

Thinking of papa down there freaking out, Lufy had to do something fast! He had to be so scared for him! So, he made sure the bad guys weren't in that area, and crawled along the floor between desks to the nearest exit. Which was an open window. Nobody was up there, the offices emptied. The whole office was part of the plot, he heard it all!

It was lucky nobody else was there. Standing up once he got to the window, he made sure nobody was behind him to see. The floor he was on wasn't too high. He'd be fine. And on his way inside, he saw the corners of the building had no windows. So they couldn't see him climb down.

He was shaking and silently sobbing as he climbed out the window. He dug his fingers into the metal of the beam he was now shimmying down, eyes closed to not get scared of the height and fall. He heard sirens and police shouting at the criminals inside to release the hostages. Papa was a hostage, and Luffy had to be the one to save him!

Nobody else inside had a plan how to get out, and he heard people being hit, women crying, on the first and second floor, where all the hostages were gathered. Luffy's been hiding under the desk, waiting for any courage, any plan, for over an hour. He continued to climb down, forcing sore fingers and toes into the metal to make footholds.

"Hey!" someone shouted, finally noticing Luffy. A hero with wings flew up and grabbed him. He had flaming blue wings and blonde hair. He landed, and demanded to know what Luffy was doing after showing concern for his safety.

"They're moving a - bomb to th-the hero capital b-building!" he cried. "S-save papa!" he sobbed. The hero crouched and tried calming him down, asking how he knew this. "I can hear it! It's under the ground and going to the capital building to kill everyone!" Luffy cried loudly. "You hafta do something!"

"Take this boy, keep him safe," the bird hero said and handed Luffy to a police officer, who hurried him out of the area and started to interview him while the bird had already left. Luffy was shaking, knowing he climbed down the side of a building. He didn't fall! But he wanted them to save papa already!

He begged for them to help him. "We will. But for now, can you tell us what you heard? It can be a great help." Luffy composed himself, and told them everything he'd heard. They had no intention to kill the people in the building, but the whole place had planned to use this hostage situation as a big distraction.

The six year old vampire boy answered all their questions and then some. He had to wait in a cop car, given food and water, for the situation to deescalate until the police and heroes finally stormed the building and captured all the villains, and then corralled all of the workers there.