Sanji

Luffy was with Zoro at the comic book shop, both of them interested in Superman merchandise. Koushirou was with them, papa at work at home, having taken on another client. Luffy could mostly supervise himself in the play room, and Katakuri had a baby monitor just to be extra cautious but Luffy never caused him to have to interrupt his sessions.

This child had a quirk that caused a genetic deformity. He was heartbroken about his own quirk harming him. Katakuri was his therapist. He never wanted to leave his home out of embarrassment about the deformity, despite many quirks causing people to look more inhuman. Not the traditional human form, that is.

So Luffy had chosen a little pin and a stuffed Superman and was at the counter to pay with his crumpled wad of bills. Zoro had a Superman cape and a figurine. They were both excited for the new things. Their parents monitored what superhero movies they watched. While there were many people with super strength, there was something about movie heroes that made them cooler than regular, every day heroes.

Luffy and Zoro both heard the crying in the back room, where the bathroom was. They shared a look, and Luffy paid for his things, beaming at feeling like a real grown up, and then headed to the back to see what was going on. He came across a boy with green hair in a point on his head and a nasty look beating up a blonde boy.

"Hey! Stop it!" Luffy shouted, running in front of the crying blonde. His face was red and he looked ashamed and hurt. He winced at his foot, which looked injured. Zoro came over, too, and was glaring at the mean boy.

"Go away, this has nothing to do with you," the green haired boy said. Not green like Zoro, but his was overly styled and smelled rancid with hair spray or gel. Zoro asked what the reason he was doing to beat up someone.

"G-Go away," the blonde said, looking humiliated. Luffy asked why he didn't defend himself against the meanie. "It's not your business."

"You'd rather keep getting beaten up, then?" Zoro scoffed. "Why don't you tell your parents?" The blonde didn't reply, but the bully did, and said his daddy didn't care about Sanji at all. He was a waste of space and energy. "Then why are you wasting your time beating up a person who's a waste of energy?" Zoro asked flippantly. "Lame."

"You- shut up!" the bully said, growing annoyed.

"You should be embarrassed about beating up someone your own size that's down on the ground. Pathetic." Zoro was very frustrated with this boy. The boy made to punch Zoro, who easily stoped him with his enhanced strength, even if it wasn't as strong as a vampire since he wasn't in wolf form and the full moon was last week.

Zoro grabbed his wrist and yanked before shoving him away to fall on his butt. Luffy helped Sanji up, glaring at the other boy with a red face. "You better hope you never run into me again!" he shouted, and ran off. Luffy asked if Sanji was okay, who was embarrassed but finally seemed grateful others stood up for him.

Zoro's dad came in, having been letting them be big boys and pay for themselves while he waited right outside the front door. "Zoro, Luffy, are you finished?" They nodded. Luffy gave Sanji his number to call, memorizing it for an emergency. He couldn't write down the numbers right, but he knew what they were and could say them.

"Don't let that meanie hit you around!" Luffy said firmly. Sanji didn't nod, but thanked them for being nice. They left him, Luffy feeling a bit reluctant. He hated bullies, but had never been physically attacked but by the ghost boy only papa could see. The two boys held hands as they hurried to their supervisor with their little baggies of new objects.

Luffy felt good he'd helped someone who needed it without having to do anything related to being a vampire.

Later that night, Katakuri got a phone call from an unknown number, but Luffy had told him about the situation and the boy he gave his number to. So he didn't hang up from the unknown number, and answered it. He called Luffy over, who had just had a chocolate milk. A small glass, but tasty nonetheless! A treat.