Nervous before singing

Start from the beginning

"I'm still singing. They wanted a show, I'll give them a show even if it means no more waiting tables." She harshly says as she makes a 'come here' gesture to Tamara while going on stage.

"I promise I'll be fine, Grillby. Please have faith in me!" Frisk yells.

"It's not that! Do you know who's here? It's the le-"

"The mafia boss. I know Grillby. I want to save our asses, now if you'll excuse me I have to get singing."

Grillby agrees and lets her sing. For the first time in her life, someone agreed with her and it felt amazing to her.

Tamara sprints to the piano giving time for Grillby to announce Tamara and Frisk to the audience. Some booed and asked for Chara, others clapped and cheered, and some even left. But that didn't stop Frisk from being front and center smiling. Her hands start to shake as she realizes what she has done and wants to back down, but can't anymore.

"Remember Frisk, use your charm and sexiness just like Chara said." She whispers to herself as she gets the microphone.

"H-Hello I'm Frisk the human." she stammers into the microphone wishing she didn't say the human after her name.

"Chara isn't singing tonight due to her being drunker than Cooter Brown!" Frisk joked a little and no one laughed or understood that reference.

"Anyway, I'm going to be singing tonight! Hopefully, you'll enough of my singing."

There was a long pause before Frisk Cued Tamara in. The piano played softly for a couple of measures before frisk sings. People whisper as the piano plays but stops as frisk sings

Song
Insane for love

"It's been so long since I saw you.
You were with another woman and me with another.
I couldn't help but think of all the good things we could have had.
We could have been the couple that goes walking at night thinking of the thousand ways to say I love you."
"We could have gotten married at the old house my dad built out of love for my sickly mother.

That's where their love grows stronger.
Have you been thinking of me lately?
Because it seems I can't get you out of my head.
Even if I'm with another man I still think of you. "

"Do you still think of me?
Do you still remember the first time you said I love you?
Because I do.
I can't look in the mirror without seeing your face next to mine.
Maybe I am insane
But insane for your love."

"Even your love was a lie can you hold me tight tonight.
Please think of me today and I'll do the same.
We could have been the couple that said I love you a thousand different ways, but I think saying I love you is better.
Then any given gift
So please remember me tonight.
Because I am insane for this love."

(I thought I'll give songwriting a try, did not work.)
The song ended and everyone erupted in claps and cheers. Frisk sounded like a seductive angle singing to a man that doesn't need her. She sounded sweet, but yet bold.
As she heads down the stage Tamara stops her for a second

"You sounded amazing!" she exclaimed hugging Frisk. She takes a big deep sniff and noticed something.

"You smell like Grillby! D-Did you-

"No, we didn't have sex! Someone poured whiskey on me and Chara puked on my shirt, I had to take a bath in Grillbys house!" Frisk exclaims and explains as she pushes Tamara off. Tamara finally lets us go and gives an 'I don't believe you look.

"You probably got punished and you're trying to cover it up with taking a shower," Tamara says as she and Frisk go to the dining area.

"Punish? How is taking a bath punishment?" Frisk asks. Tamara opens her mouth only to close it again as she hears a low hey guy behind her. It's Grillby with a big smile on his face

"Frisk you sounded great and Tamara remembers the agreement." Grillby smiled. Tamara looks over at him and sees his smile and nearly cries. Not knowing what to do Frisk goes to the bar to get a drink. She orders water and takes it to the break room. She opens the door to find it empty once more. She takes off the high heels that caused her to develop blisters on her toes. She goes to the mirror as lights began to buffer.

"God damn it! I barely replaced them 2 months ago! 2 years my ass!" Frisk shouts as she goes to a cabinet barefoot. The cabinet is taller than she is so she gets on her tiptoes to reach it. As she gets the box, light bulbs come out. She closes her eyes and opens them to see them intact on the floor while having a slight pink hue to them. She blinks and they're normal.
She picks them up and puts them back in the box as a buzzing noise is heard. It's the dryer indicating her clothes were done and clean. She does to the dryer and hugs the freshly clean warm clothes and sniffs them.

"It smells like an okey pine tree." Frisk hugs the clothes.
She goes to the chair and sets them down. A knock is heard at the door. It sounds like Chara's knock. Without missing a beat Frisk welcomes them in.

"Hey, can you unzip my dress?" She asks not knowing who's she talking to. They unzip her dress and begin touching her soft skin which tickled Frisk.

"Chara, stop were at work!" Frisk giggled and turns around. Her face is now pale. Paler than pale as she sees one of the skeletons. Sans.