Chapter 16 - Council

It has now been two days since Blitz's operation and she has been unconscious until today. Blitz opened her eyes and realized that she was back in Azur Lane. She couldn't remember anything from her time as a siren puppet, but she can get little snippets of her experiences. The most striking thing was that she could feel her wisdom cube being drained of energy or corrupted, in a sense. She knew that she wouldn't live long, but there was no way she was going to tell anyone about this.

Blitzkrieg: What happened to me? Winces in pain and coughs up blood. I guess I'm not so good after all. I need to go and check on my ship.

Blitzkrieg got out of the bed and made her way out of the room. As she closed the door, she sensed someone rounding the corner. It was FDG. She was holding a plate with an apple and knife on it. Blitzkrieg and FDG locked eyes as Blitzkrieg finished closing the door.

Blitz: Uhhh, Hello Fredrich. I was just going to go and check on my ship.

FDG put down her head and walked towards her. She set down the plate and stood up in front of Blitz.

Blitz: We can talk about this Friedrich. I know you're mad at me but-

FDG hugged Blitzkrieg suddenly and Blitz could feel her tears rolling down her chest.

FDG: I missed you so much. I was so worried about you. I was so scared when I thought you-

FDG was interrupted when Blitz started to rub her head.

Blitz: I'm so sorry for worrying you. I can't remember what happened but I know that I hurt you. Kneels in front of FDG. I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?

FDG: Yes, but first-

Blitz: But first?

FDG: What are you doing out of bed?! Come on, we need you to get into bed.

FDG started to drag Blitzkrieg back into the room.

Blitz: Fredrich, I swear that I'm fine.

FDG: I won't be hearing it. You will be in bed until either Vestal or Akashi give you the go ahead. Now get back into bed. And I won't hear anymore from you about you being fine. Touches Blitzkrieg's side.

Blitz: Oww oww. Ok. I understand.

FDG put Blitz back into bed and went out and got the tray with apples and re entered the room.

She pulled up a chair besides Blitz and started to cut the apple.

Blitz: So are you just going to watch me now, oorr..

FDG: I have to watch you now. I have to make sure that you will stay in bed.

Blitz: I'm fine reall-

FDG: I won't be hearing any more of it Blitzkrieg. Death stares and releases a terrifying aura.

Blitz: 'She never calls me by my name to my face. I guess I'm in some trouble now.'

Blitz: Ok, no more complaining. I swear.

FDG: Good.

Vestal walked into the room and was shocked.

Vestal: I see that the patient has woken up.

FDG: Yes, and thanks to me, she stayed where she is supposed to.

Vestal: What do you mean?

FDG: She was about to walk off and head to her ship. But now she won't be since I got here just in time.

Vestal: Well thank you Miss Fredrich.

FDG: No problem.

Vestal: Well. Faces Blitz. It's nice to know that you've recovered.