Meeting the Blonde, Conis.//Chapter 81

Start from the beginning

Luffy whipped his head towards Zoro, "DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT!! HURRY! LOOK, THIS BEACH IS SO FLUFFY!!!" He twirled around with his arms flailing around happily.

"'Don't worry....' You..." He repeated slightly annoyed at the choice of words Luffy chose.

Faythe walked up beside him, placing her elbow on his shoulder, "That sounds perfectly fine, Just chuck it overboard and see what happens. I assume there's a bottom. I mean, Luffy and the others didn't fall through the ocean floor when they threw themselves over."

Zoro glanced at the red head, "And? What are you still doing here?"

Faythe just flicked her braided hair out of her face and over her shoulder, "Me, I'm waiting for Nami to change. While I do that, I'll get to writing on the grand things that happened so far."

"You really don't take any breaks, do you?" Zoro smiled as he saw her face brightened up at the question.

"YEAH! I was just doing it as a hobby at first, but maybe this should be a whole ass career path for me. It's really fun and it's super easy to captivate anybody with these adventures we go on!" She ranted on and on about how exciting and how much joy it brings her that she finally stops when Zoro just pats her head with a soft smile.

"I'm sure your books will bring anybody in. Who knows, maybe you'll become some famous author in the Grandline. You already got Alabasta waiting to throw their money at you." He laughed while he messed up her hair once again.

Faythe just grinned back and stuck out a tongue, "I'll make that a goal then!" She gave the older guy a quick shove to the arm and ran off as she noticed Nami walk out of the Cabin.

She patted the ginger on the shoulder before quickly running inside. Rushing down the hallways, she made her way to the girl's room and rushed over to Nami's desk to pull out her papers to make sure they weren't wet from the Knock-Up Stream and Serpent road. Pulling out a dark blue covered book, she ran her fingers through the damp pages.

Luckily they weren't soaking wet to the point of trashing it. She just needed to dry the pages off quickly. She glanced around the room and spotted a small fan that was sticking out of Nami's bag.

She must've kept it when they left Alabasta.

Grabbing the fan, she ran back over to the book and started fanning the pages to dry them off.

After a couple of minutes, her arms got tired and so she started thinking of another alternative. Rushing out of the room, she started making her way out onto the deck and went straight towards Usopp's workshop. She managed to grabbed some strings and paper clips.

Speed walking all the way back to the girl's room, she managed to hook the lines across the room. The grabbed each page from the book and started to pin them up like laundry.

Finally proud of her work, Faythe placed her hands on her hips in pride as she let out a huff, "Now that first priority is done, now for a new change of clothes." She looked down at her green, sleeveless, turtle neck sweater. It still had a few alcohol stains from the moment in the bar. She then noticed a few specks of darkened blood stains on the edges of her turtle neck. Letting out a hiss of annoyance, Faythe tossed the dirtied clothes into a basket in the corner of the room.

Roaming through the closet, she let her hands wander through the clothes that looked like they were easy to maneuver in. Especially fighting in.

Finding a light yellow tank top with a pair of brown shorts that matched. Grabbing a few bands to decorate her arms. She wanted to match the gold ornaments that filtered throughout her braids.

If she had to fight for her life on this Island, then she wanted to look good while doing so.

A sudden ringing of melodic music rang throughout the area, in turn, Made Faythe go high alert as her head swerved out towards the window, "Guys..??"