4. Plans

Axel POV: 

I get home and see that Alex is watching a 'Kitchen Nightmares' episode. I shut and lock the door as she turns her head back. 

"Where did ya go?" She asks turning down the volume. I could still hear Gordon Ramsay yelling in the background.

"The Cafe by my school," I say kicking off my shoes. "Kitchen Nightmares? Really?"

"Hey, this shows awesome." Alex points the remote at me like a gun. 

I put my hands up in defense, "Ok! Ok...Jesus." 

"Also," Alex takes a deep breath, "Mom's coming home in a few days."

"Oh." 

I kick off my shoes and walk to my room. I close the door and set my drink down at my bedside table. I then sit down on my bed. 

'Ok me,' I lay down on my bed, legs dangling, 'Should I train? Or should I take a nap?'

'Train.' 

After around 3 hours of training, I hear my phone ding. I go to check my phone, which is charging.

Unknown Number:
hey! its rayne just wanted to lyk that im off work !!! me and my friend are gonna go to the arcade at the mall. just wanted to know if i should pick you up or you can meet us there (if you still wanna go ofc) 

'Arcade eh?' I think about what I should do, I unlock my phone and message back

You:
Will it be alright if you pick me up? And can you let me know which mall we're going to? 

I wait a few moments and see her typing. 

'I should change her contact name.'

While she's typing, I change her name to "Rayne".

Rayne:
alr! we're going to the mall uptown. by the target? yk where that is???

You:
Yup. Been there many times. 

Rayne:
ok! so um you want me to pick u up??

You:
Ya. Here let me give you my address. Gimme a sec

Rayne:
ok

I type in my address with a picture. 

'From here on out, she's gonna know my address.' I take a deep breath and click send.

Rayne: 
oh that's right by my work!!! ill be there in just a few :)))

You:
alright, see ya soon

Rayne:

'Well ok then

'Well ok then.' I put down my phone and go to the closet. 'I just put these on though. Eh, they smell of sweat anyways.'