chapter 8

Emily's pov:
I went to Bellas rehearsal and it looked a mess. There was throw up on the floor, Fat Amy on top of Aubrey and Chloe who were trying to get the pitch pipe. Stacey blowing her rape whistle.

"Guys!" I yelled. "Guys, stop! What is going on?" I asked. "Nothing. Nothing. This is a Bellas rehearsal." Aubrey said when she grabbed the pitch pipe. "I know, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry." I said.

"What I did was a really dick move. And I shouldn't have changed the set without asking you guys." I said. " and I definitely shouldn't have left. I let you guys down and I'm really sorry." I said. "And...Aubrey if you would have me I want back in." I said.

She looked down so I grabbed a chair, looking back as I walked away. I also got out the room when she spoke. "Wait-" She said. "Thank you. That would have been embarrassing." I said.

"Emily, I know that I have been hard on you, ok?" She said. "I know that I have been hard on everyone here. But I am my father's daughter." She said. "And he always said 'at first if you don't succeed, Pack your bags.'" She said then sat down.

"I get it. Mine gets on me to. Not like that, but." I stopped. "I guess we don't know alot about eachother." I said.  "About most of you really." I said.

"Well I'll confess something that none of you know about me." Stacey said. "I have alot of sex." She said. "Yeah we know, Stacey." Fat Amy said. "Only 'Cause I just told you." She said.

"This is a good idea. That was a pretty bad example, but this is a good idea." I said. "Why dont we all go around the room-" I said, putting chairs out. "And we can all say something about ourselves that nobody else knows." I said. Everyone sat down.

"OK, I got something." Cynthia said. "This is hard for me to admit to you guys." She said. "Well, for the last two years, I've had a serious gambling problem." She said. "It started when I broke up with my girlfriend." She said.

"Anyone else?" I asked. "I ate my twin in the womb." Lily said quietly. "Okay." I said. "Um, Fat Amy?" I asked her. "I'm an open book." She said. "I mean for gods sake you guys all call me fat Amy." She said with a laugh. "See, I guess Im not really living if I'm not being 100% honest." She said. "And my real name is fat Patricia." She said.

"OK. I've never been one of those girls who had a lot of friend who were girls. And I do now. And thats pretty cool. So that's me. Someone else please go." I said.

"Okay." Chloe stood up. "Over spring break, I made the courageous decision to remove my nodes." She said. Everyone gasped. "I know. The doctor said I cant sing over a G-sharp, maybe ever." She started to sob. "I thought the season was over." She said then sat down.

Aubrey then stood up. "Emily, what do we do?" She asked me. She chucked me the pitch pipe which landed in her puke. "Maybe not here." I said. We then walked to the outdoor pool area.

"Alright. Lest remix this business." We then sang. After that we were ready for what ever git us next. And that would be the finals.