chapter 7

Emily's pov:
I went to my dorm and found a few DVD'S and I watched them. Breakfast club being one of them.

I cried a little bit after watching the breakfast club. I sorted myself out, then got a text. The bellas were back in. I half smiled.

I decided to go over to Donald's dorm and apologise. I knocked but he didn't answer. "Come on, Donald, I know your in there, I can smell popcorn." I said. He then opened the door.

"Hey, I tried to call you. I left a bunch of messages." I said. "Yeah, I got them." He said. "I'm sorry that we fought. I was mad and I overreacted and I'm just- Aubrey makes me crazy." I said. "Seriously?" He asked. "You think I'm mad because you yelled at me?" He asked.

"No, I know-" He cut me off. "No, you don't. You think you know, but you don't." He said. I took a deep breath. I knew what was coming. "You push away anyone who could possibly care about you. Why is that?" He asked.

"I don't know." I said. "Well you better figure it out because I'm done with whatever this is." He said. "Donald-" I started but he closed the door as he said, "I'm done."

I went to my dad's house, not really knowing what to do. "No one was more surprised then me, but I really liked those girls." I said as I sat down on the kitchen island. "And you thought quitting was the answer?" He asked. "Seriously? You can say that to me?" I asked.

"Oh, come on, Em, that's so unfair." He said. "Look, your mom and I, we didn't work. But I tried so hard to make things right between us. But you, you just shut me out." He said.

"Yeah, well, I shut everybody out. Don't take it personally. Its just easier." I said. "It's also really lonely." He replied. I took a deep breath. "What do I do?" I asked him. "Well that's up to you." He said.