chapter 3

Emily's pov:

At practice the next day, Corey got cut. And another person. I laughed. Aubrey then said were going to practice for 2 hours a day for 7 days a week. Plus cardio! Jeez. This is gonna be alot harder then I thought.

She gave us a list of songs and said a load more boring stuff that I couldn't care less about. We did some warm up exercises and some running. I hate running. We also have a gig soon.

Then we worked on choreo. It was extremely boring. I then got a call. "Sis. I need you here. Now." Bumper said. I then left and went there.

"You can't be a Bella!" He yelled when I got there. "Why not!" I yelled back. All the Trebles were watching us. "There the enemy!" He yelled. "You called me out of Bella practice for this?" I rolled my eyes.  "Your the enemy to me!" I yelled. "I told mom I would look after you!" He yelled. "Mom's dead, Bumper! Get over it!" I said. He stopped. "Get out." He yelled. I then walked out.

"Emily! Wait!" Donald said. "Corey isn't allowed back into the Bella's because she hooked up with you." I said. "You basically told me to!" He said. "Just leave me alone!" I yelled, but he grabbed my wrist so I couldn't walk away.

"I actually want to try hard to win. And that means I can't be seen with any of you Trebles." I said in disgust. "Emily-" I cut Jesse off to. "That means you to, Jesse." I said then walked away.

That was hard.