chapter 4

Emily's pov:
We had our gig and it went horribly. And we found out chloe had nodes.

I hung out at my dorm for a while, bored as anything. I was debating calling one of the trebles seen as there my only friends, but I didn't.

I then got a knock. "Yo!" I said. Jesse then came in. "I know you don't really want to talk to me but are you OK?" He asked. "Yeah, nothing out of the ordinary." I said. "Are you sure? With your mum and not being able to hang out with us-" I cut him off. "I'm fine. You should go get ready for the riff off." I said. He then walked out.

I went to the riff off and it soon started. Ladies of the 80's was our first category.

Aubrey ran to the front but my brother's group got there first. Donald kept looking at Stacy. I rolled my eyes, of corse he likes her.

Then another group cut them off and started singing. Our group had a quick talk then we started singing.

"Like the one in me. That's OK. " Aubrey sang. "Let's see how you do it, put up your dukes, let's get down to it!" She was a really good singer, I'll admit that. "Hit me with your best shot." The whole group joined in. "Why dont you hit me with your best shot." We sounded pretty good. "Hit me with you best shot, fire away-" Someome cut her off. But she sounded horrible and didn't sing the right word to stsrt so she got 'cut off'.

The next category was songs about sex. Great. Donald then came up, but Cynthia beat him.

"Nanana, come on." She sang. We all then joined in singing. Stacey and I ran next to her and sang, Donald always looking at Stacey. "I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it." I said. I signald to Jesse about Donald and he nodded. "Sex in the air, I don't care I love the smell of it." Jesse walked up to me and we stared fliring, making Donald look. "Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips exited me." I looked at Donald and smiled. "'Cause I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it-"

Donald then cut me off, "sex baby, let's talk about you and me." He looked at me. I rolled my eyes and walked back to the girls.

Me and the girls talked then I walked back up to him. "Baby all through the night." I sang. "I'll make love to you." He looked comfused. "Like you want me to." I said.

Jesse then cut me off, looking at me when he sang. "And I guess it's just the women in you-" I rolled my eyes and walked away. "Who brings out the man in me!" He said then winked. I fake blushed and Donald walked away.

We did one more song, then we lost. After Aubry told us to make a list of what we did wrong. I rolled my eyes and just went back to my dorm.

I can't tell whether I like or hate this group.