chapter 2

Emily's pov:
I turned up to auditions. I saw Jesse. "Hey beautiful!" He said. We hugged. "Hey, good luck out there." I said. He winked at me then I walked on stage to audition.

Bumper looked shocked. I then started singing. "And all you'll ever hear me say is how I pictured me with you!" I sang. I stood kinda still, kinda not, just flowing with the song.

"I get what I wannntttt!" I sang. I looked over at Jesse and he smiled. "And again, and again, and again, and again, and again!" I finished. Everyone clapped and I walked off and Jesse ran up to me and hugged me.

"You were amazing, beautiful!" He said. "So we're you!" I said. He smiled. I then went to my dorm. But something weird happened. I basically got kidnapped.

I had a silk on my head. "And our altos. Fat Amy, Denise, Ashley and Emily." The silk got lifted off my head at my name. We then did this weird oath thing. But I had to swear to not have any sexual relationships with a treble. Oh no. That one will be hard.

I went to aca-anishiasion night. I saw Bumper there. "Sissy, what the hell are you doing? They're the enemy!" Bumper said. "No. There your enemy. I'm not 10 anymore, Bumper." I said. He sighed then walked away.

"Congrats on making it, pretty eyes." Donald said. "I think Corey Wants to dance with you." I said then walked away, annoyed. Jesse then walked up to me. "Your dead drunk." I said and laughed.

"You, little miss beutiful-" He booped my nose. "Have no proof." He said. I rolled my eyes. I partied for a little bit, then saw Corey and Donald. "I'm not sober enough for this." I said then downed a drink. They were practically having sex. I rolled my eyes and just decided to leave.