"What does it want?"

"It's a ghost." Vincent says and Elijah sighs." It- it wants access to this world. So it reaches out, and it whispers to the desperate."

"There have to be others, someone else, someone who could speak to us of its desires, of its weaknesses."

"You think this person might be at your party?"

"I'm counting on it. I'm counting on you to help me identify them."

~~~~~~~
Freya and Keelin are sitting at the bar drinking. "We Mikaelsons do know how to party." Freya say's." Live music. Open bar. Dancing. Of course, you don't have to come." Keelin puts her drink down.

"Uh, do you know how long it's been since I got to dress up and drink free booze? If there's a party, I'm in." She says and Freya smiles.

"Good. Although there is one matter that needs to be addressed, so.. things aren't awkward." Freya say's and Amanda walks in the bar and she looks around. She sees Freya and Keelin and she walks over to them."speaking of which."

"Yeah." Keelin says.

~~~~~~~

Josh walks down the stairs of Marcel's apartment

"Late start of the day, Josh?" Sofya says sitting on the couch.

"Okay. Hi. Creepy. You know, normal people, like, knock."

"Normal is boring."

"Yeah, tomato, "to-mah-to." Are you here to kill me?"

"Now, why would you think that?" Sofya stands up.

"That's what you try to do the first time we met. And it's not like our friendship has evolved, so..." Sofya looks down at the coffee table and she sees the Mikaelsons  invitation she reaches down and picks it up.

"My priorities have changed. Just now, I'm focused on event planning. For instance, don't you find it odd that the Mikaelsons are hosting a party with Marcel, yeah no one's seen him in over 24 hours?"

"Because he's locked in a dungeon? After Marcel went missing, some construction guys sealed off the tunnels under Rousseau's. So, you know.. one plus one equal captured."

"They invited you, hoping to sell the illusion it was Marcel's idea. Well, it's your lucky day. I'm your Plus one." Josh laughs.

"Yeah. Actually, I wasn't even going to go."

"I'll be damned if I'm gonna let Marcel rot right underneath Klaus's feet. This might be our one chance to get him out. I can deal with Klaus. You will find Marcel, or I will reconsider allowing you to live." Sofya says then she walks away from Josh.

~~~~~

Back at Rousseau's Keelin is playing darts and everyone is sitting down watching her she makes the bullseye and everyone cheers.

"I like her, for what it's worth." Amanda says and Freya laugh's.

"Uh, all the same, I should have told you she was still here. I'm sorry I didn't."

"Well, you can make up for it by doing me a favor. I learned about the man who killed my parents. He was connected to the hollow. I think that's why the hollow wants Hope. I was just a baby when they were killed. I don't remember it, but i.. I do know where they were killed. I was hoping, maybe, with your spells and your witchcraft...."

"You want me to do a reading. Amanda, violent death has a very specific energy. I could conjure up whatever there is to see, but you might not like it."

"I don't think I have a choice. I need to know about my parents."

~~~~~~~

Back at the compound Klaus is still decorating when Elijah walks in.