"I think it was hearing you play music earlier," Colby said to Nate.

"holy fuck!" Sam exclaimed as the music box kept going off.

"I'm also sensing that this room is where this spirit is strongest that's why he wanted us to come back here," I told Colby who was holding the camera.

"do you think it could have said Dracula because the radio stations being about Dracula in bran?" Colby asked us all.

"maybe but at the same time why did it say it right after it said to go down to the music room" Sam tried to explain.

"true" Colby agreed.

"WHY IS THIS GOING OFF?" Sam pointed to the music box, "if it was just on the entire time like it was upstairs it would stay on but it's like something walking back and forth"

"I get the vibe that's he's testing out the equipment," I told them

"oh god dude, that's so messed up," Nate said taking a few steps back.

"alright. Let's go, let's do this" Colby said and then turned the camera off

While the camera was off the guys and I decided to set up down by the piano and then sort out the equipment for the next part of the investigation. Sam was trying to fix the music box after it started messing up while Nate was holding a light for him. Colby created a little set-up for someone for when they were doing the Estes method and I was in charge of lighting the candles.

My job didn't take long so I decided to move the barriers around the rug out the way so no one could trip on them during the investigation. When I was done I left Colby while he was setting up the camera to place some of the other equipment around the room.

"okay camera is back on," Colby said from the other side of the room.

"for the last like 3 minutes, just to catch everybody up, this music box turned off and like stopped working. it's still blinking like it's seeing something, but the actual sound did not work." Sam explained after Colby turned the camera back on, "this thing just broke on us to was going off so much"

"try recalibrating it or something" I suggested while starting to walk towards where Sam was as Nate walked over to where Colby was.

"that's true" Sam agreed while moving the music box backwards and recalibrating it, "no way. Recalibrating it's still fucking going off"

"did you move it at all? Maybe we should move it" Colby tried to suggest.

"I did," Sam said.

"he moved it backwards about a meter," I told Colby

"did it break or something? What's going on with it?" Colby asked

"it's just wasn't working but after recalibrating it twice it did," Sam told him.

"I can't believe it's blinking, but it's not like... the music's not playing," Colby said.

"dude, Sam said 'music, not working' there's like a lot of wats those can be interpreted," Nate pointed out referring to the music box no longer working

"yeah" Colby exclaimed agreeing with him.

"maybe we should just leave the music box for now" I suggested as Sam was still fiddling with it.

"Yeah, probably as we don't have long left here" Sam agreed with me.

We agreed to leave the music box and hope that it would start working again as we moved on with the video. Sam volunteered to go under when we did the Estes method again while the rest of us asked questions