Chapter 5: Choices Made...(Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Host this is a vio-

But Shen Yuan was already off to the thick of the brawl, kicking one of Qi Rong's (who else?) guards behind his knee to make him fall. He then pulled the gravely wounded little male out and pushed him behind himself. His obsidian black met the deep green of the royal prince and Qi Rong shouted, "this is that other child! Get him! "

The men pounced and Shen Yuan sneered. He was in a great disadvantage because of his untrained young body but he was not really planning on defeating these men. He just needed to keep them occupied for some time then run towards the main palace, because Mu Qing's home was close to it.

Gods he hoped he was right! He really didn't want to question his memory, even though he had a genius memory!

One of the men wrapped his hand around his neck and pulled him up, Shen Yuan spat on his face and kicked his chin too. The moment he landed back on his feet, he turned to the hissing male lead and shouted, "AIM FOR THE NUTS! BREAK THEM!!!"

The guards, "...."
They suddenly had a bad premonition...

They were right, because aim the male lead did, and very well too. He kicked and punched at that sensitive part of their male anatomy so hard that the men fell to their knees in pain. Their mournful wails were so pitiful that Qi Rong started sweating and stepped back in fear. Immeadiately afterwards, he puffed up like a peacock and shouted, "You wimps! GUARDS! GET YOUR ASSES HERE AND BEAT THESE F*CKERS UP, DARING TO HURT LAOZI'S PEOPLE, I'LL DISCIPLINE YOU! "

More men rounded the corner, more experienced than the previous bunch. The twins bit, scratched, punched at their faces and kneed at their crotch, even trying to gouge out their eyes, but these men didn't dare underestimate the kids and beat them up.

Shen Yuan felt a few of his ribs crack and his ankle twist unnaturally, causing tears to well up. Finally, he lost his shit.

"You f*ckers! Cowards! Ganging up on kids! Shameless!" he shouted, causing the guards to hesitate a moment in shame. Here they were, royal personal guards to the Prince Xiao Jing, beating up two street kids!

Seeing the pause, Qi Rong screamed, "THEY RUINED COUSIN CROWN PRINCE'S PERFORMANCE! THEY NEED TO BE PUNISHED! HOW DARE YOU STOP WITHOUT MY COMMAND!"

The words motivated the guards to start fighting again, but this brief moment was enough for Shen Yuan to whisper his final desperate plan to Hong Hong'er. If this didn't work, they were as good as dead!

And so when the guards came to crowd over them again, Shen Yuan calmly counted to 3 under his breath, then shouted, "NOW!" The guards got an eyeful of dust, and they cried out in outrage. Wiping their eyes, they looked up in anger, only to see that the kids had already made a run for it, vanishing into the streets.

"GET THE CARRIAGE! NOW! GET THEM!" Qi Rong's shout echoed into the slightly deserted streets and reached the esacaping boys' ears. Shen Yuan pushed through the sharp pain in his foot and held the little male lead's hand tighter, pushing between the people.

Horse hooves beat against the ground hard, followed by the sound of the carriage wheels moving, speeding up some distance behind them. Shen Yuan cursed and screamed, "FASTER!"

They desperately ran down the streets as people made way for the maniacally driven carriage. The two children were panting and barely able to look straight through the sweat pouring down their eyes. Hateful tears welled up in Hong Hong'er's eyes, soul crying out a heart breaking Why? as his mind desperately pleaded for help.