❤💫🌈Mermabel🧜❤

A/N: OMG YES. THIS IS MY LIFE. Well... candip is more of my life BUT I TOTALLY ship Mermabel. IT'S SO CUTE. But so sad when Mermando was forced to marry a sea lion princess. IT'S SO CUTE THOUGH!!!!!! Thank u for suggesting this MabelPerez719!! Anyways, ENJOY!! :)

Grenda: THE NEXT SHIP IS MERMABEL!!!!

Candy: Aw, the fanart is so cute!!

Mabel: Is that the ship between me and Mermando?? BC I SHIP IT!!!!!

Grenda: It's so CUTE!!!! And it's sort of canon, right?

Candy: I mean yeah! It say's here that.... WAIT MABEL. YOU KISSED HIM!?!

Mabel: Actually, he kissed ME first!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!

Grenda: SO ROMANTIC!!

Candy: Totally romantic!! But to bad that Mermando was forced to marry a sea lin princess...

Mabel: Yeah, but he said he's trying to get away from that.

Grenda: Wait, he sends you letters from a bottle to the pool!? HOW ROMANTIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Mabel: Yep!

Candy: It's like hearing a love story!!!

Mabel: Don't worry girls, I think that YOUR men will do the same to you one day! And Candy, I will tell Dipper to do that when he asks you to MARRY HIM!!!

*Candy's face turn as red as a tomato and giggles*

Grenda: EEEEKK!!! Candy's blushing again!! Mabel, can we be your bridesmaids?

Candy: YEAH!! Can we?

Mabel: Well, OF COURSE!!!

Grenda: Yeah!! The wedding would be under the sea right??

Mabel: YEAH!! And I will have a pretty wedding sea dress. I hope I would become a mermaid after that!

Candy: I've always dreamed of that!!

Grenda: Me too! How many more years to wait??

Mabel: UH, IN 13 years probably!! I want to be married when I'm 26!!

Candy and Grenda: SAME!!!

Mabel: I can't wait!!

*Dipper reading a book and overhearing them*

Dipper: Those girls are thinking too over of the future, of already getting MARRIED. Ugh, girls...

*He just rolls his eyes and smiles*

Mabel: SO A YES YES YES on this ship!!

Candy and Grenda: AGREED!!! :D

Results of ratings:

Mabel💫🌈:❤❤❤❤❤

Grenda💪:❤❤❤❤❤

Candy👓:❤❤❤❤❤

A/N: YEAH. MERMABEL FOR LIFE!!! If u don't ship it... i respect. The ship is so cute though! Anyways, I will post the next ship reaction tomorrow!! Thank u!!

---heowandmeow---