˗ˏˋ 002 'ˎ˗

❦

-𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓-

─── · Bam-bow· ───
(Filler)

School was draining.
The endless hours seem to have been making me age faster and learn slower. Does that make any sense? I'm just gonna go with yes.

My body can barely function as it struggles to open my front door. Although I don't play any sports whatsoever, sitting in a smelly classroom sucked enough energy out of me.

My ears perk up as the clinging of glasses echoes through the hallway. A rich Italian accent flows from the kitchen, "This tea is amazing Mrs.Allen."

What the shit.

The voice was unfamiliar. It definitely didn't belong to the huge grumpy stalker who visited me on my birthday two days ago.

Did I happen to think about him all of those two days?

No. No, I did not.

I weighed my own options of going to see our guest or hiding up in my room. The latter lost as I sighed and shuffled to the kitchen with aching limbs.

Sensing my entrance, my mom who sat at the dining room table looks up with cherry cheeks, "oh good evening honey, how was school?"

Terrible was what I wanted to say, "good" was what came out.

The mystery man finally turns around and when he does my breath gets caught.

Short curly brown  hair covered his head, a beard sat on his face that matched the color of his hair. Cinnamon eyes that sparkled a bit. He wore a white collared shirt that went along with his fancy black pants and shoes.

He was your ideal pretty boy.

"Hello Tinsley, my name is Grant" he smiled while standing up, "Oliver sent me here to deliver a gift" his hand reached out to me, waiting for me to shake it.

I do so with little hesitance, "Nice to meet you Grant, where is this said gift?"

Chuckling at my urgency grant points to the living room, "right through there sweetheart."

Nodding i make my way to the living room and spot a box covered in yellow wrapping paper.
The box rustled a bit while moving around on the coffee table.

Hm.

My converse scruff against the wood floor as my feet make their way closer to the box. Opening it a surprised gasp rips out I my throat.

A tiny golden puppy.

~𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐘~

He got me a puppy. Oh he's goodddd.

The smile that lifted onto my face was impossible to stop as I gently picked up the shy animal. There was folded note in the corner of the box. It's a wonder the dog didn't decide to eat it.

With one hand holding the puppy, the other unfolds the note.

"𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥. (𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜)" - 𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫

I will name him whatever I please.

choosing to ignore the blunt comment on my looks, instead, I focus on the fact that the puppy is a boy.

Sitting down I get straight to business to come up with a name. He didn't move much in my arms just looked up at me curiously. The soft fur between my hands felt relaxing to touch.

Now to picking a name.

"Rudy?" I inquired, with a held tilt. He just blinked. "Bob?" at that one he turned his head away from me. Okay bob is out of the window.

"Rambo?" he turned to look at me once more, "Bambo?" his tail wagged just a bit at that suggestion. Laughing I pick him up in the air, "Bambo it is."

Bambo and I entered the kitchen, Grant turns to face me once more "Grant, will you tell Oliver I said thank you."

He smiled, "Of course, pick a name yet?"

"Bambo" I hummed while looking down at him in my arms. My mother's snicker can be heard as she sips more of her tea. Grant smirks a bit, "that is a very unique name Tinsley."

I scoff and begin my way upstairs, "see ya grantster."

His laugh pours around the kitchen.

"Your daughter is quite the character."

Filler for next chapter

Filler for next chapter. :)