The beginning of a new destiny

Vishnu was sleeping on his sheshnag for the first time unaware of the happenings of the world.

Taking advantage of the situation... his mata, mata Aditi decides to see the condition of the world... she finds a grief-stricken bhakt of Krishna crying... 

Sridama had come to Goloka to meet his lord but was surprised to see him concentrated on spending his time with a mere lady named Radha. He tried to destroy the image of Radha in his lord's mind due to his anger.. but in a course of events, he cursed goddess Radha and was regretting it.

Sitting near his ashram(imagine), he regretted the whole ordeal while his lord and Radha had already descended to earth and started living their destinies for nearly 3 years now... He was regretting it deeply.. seeing his condition mother of Vishnu and the other gods, Aditi was sad. 

So, She goes to him in disguise...

Adi- Putra, kya hua tum ro ku rahe ho...

Bhakt- Maine Ghor pap Kar Diya mate.. main kya karonn... (crying even more)

Adi- aisa kya kar diya tumne! Batao... ho sakta hai man ki peedha kam ho jaye...

Bhakt- Main... sri.. sridama... main..main sri krishna ka.. ka bh..bhakt hun... maine krrrodh m-m-mein aa--aakar unko aa-apni ardhangi-gini r-r-radha se door ra-ra-rahane ka shrap de diya... maone ye kya kar diya mate.. maine ye...

Adi- Bas.. bas ab ro mat.. sabhi se galtiyan hoti hain... mat royo... 

Sri- Parantu mate apko gyat nahi.. lakshmi narayan apni har janm mein alag ho jate hain.. main chahta tha ki is bar woh ak sath rahe aur ak doooje ka sahara bane.. pa-pa-parantu... (starts cryin)

Adi- Kuch nahi hoa putr.. batao tum kya chahte ho... apne dil ki bat batao...

Sri- Main Chahta hu ki.. may Radhakrishna unite in this birth both mentally and physically... also the should lead a happy life without the interference of a third one...

Aditi changes her form into a goddess...

Adi- Putra.. idhar dekho...

Sridama looks towards the woman and sees a goddess standing in place and gets shocked...

Sri- Mate.. mate.. ap...??

Adi- Putra.. main mata aditi....main tumhare man ki vyatha ko samajh sakti hun... main tumse vada karti hun ki tumhari iccha poorna hogi.. parantu radhakrishna ke raste mein bahut se kate honge... agar woh kisi vipatti mein phasein... mujhe vada karo tum unhe sahi marg dikhaoge... tabhi main tumhari ye iccha poorna kar pauni putra... 

Sri- (realises who she is) mate... ji mate... main sab kuch karne ke liye sajj hun... sab kuch...

Adi- Tab thik hai... tumhari iccha poorna ho..

Mata Aditi vanishes...

All this while Vishnu was seeping. unaware of the happenings of the world... he didn't know destiny had chosen a different path to move on... he didn't know that things were going to change more drastically than planned...

***************************************************

So???