Wan______ (slight smut)

Start from the beginning

Win pulled his boyfriend into him. Wtf was happening? "Aaghh Win..." The person whined still holding his nose as he held the rail and slowly stood up up. This idiot. "....your friend punched my nose!!" He complained, removing his hands slowly.

Before he could say anything Team moved away from his grip and spoke up "Whose he Hia? He looks exactly like you!"

Win sighed "I told you about my twin brother didn't I?"

Team looked to his side "Your P'Wan?!" He exclaimed. This was the twin brother Win had told him about?!

"The one and only and drop the phi, just call me Wan" He replied with a smirk.

"Oi Wan what are you doing here?" Win questioned.

"I came to meet my little baby brother of corse-"

"YOU WERE BORN FIVE MINUTES BEFORE ME!!" Win cut in

"-THATS WHY I'M ELDER THAN YOU!!....Anyways, I came to meet you but when I searched in the club, you weren't there. That's when I met this sweet nong but he somehow knew I wasn't you and started to run away" Wan said, smirking at Team again.

This pissed the junior off, oh he wasn't leaving out details that easily. "You acted like hia and started kissing me!" He snapped back. If Team couldn't be the one to beat him them he'd have someone else do the job.

Wan didn't seem that effected "Oho. I'm sorry for tha-"

"You kissed MY boyfriend?!!" Win growled, glaring daggers at his brother.

At that Wan's eyes widened, at that moment he knew how much he had fucked up "W-Win, Win listen to me. I d-didn't know he was your-" He stammered backing away.

"Come here you little shit!!" Win leaped forward as Wan backed off and ran, Win chasing behind him. Team felt awfully wierd, he felt like he was looking at two Win's chasing each other.

"Yup.... Wan's dead" Dean declaired as Win caught his sibling.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Two days later)

Wan had stayed over the weekend at Win's dorm. Team hadn't seen mutch of either of them after the group dinner they had had on the first day where Wan explained that he hadn't known Team was Win's boyfriend and thought he was just a hot Junior who knew Win, if he had known then he would never have flirted with his own "brother in law".

Wan had gone back that evening and happy that he could finally sleep hugging Win again, Team had entered the dorm and sprawlwd down on the bed, unaware of the slight jealousy that remained in his boyfriend.....

⚠ [ Warning: slight smut ] ⚠
Scroll down till the warning is over if you don't want to read it.

"Mmwfgh-" A muffled groan escaped Team's mouth as Win lightly bit his chest. The blonde licked the area again before moving back up to Team's face. He continued massaging Team's shaft as he removed his hand that had been muffling the beautiful moans untill now.

This was one of the rare times that Team had allowed Win to take full control. The junior was laying backfirst on the bed, both his hands on Win's hip as he hovered over him. Win pressed their lips aginst each other, moving in perfect synchrony. He licked Team's lips asking for enterance. Team opened his mouth allowing the pink muscle to enter. Win increased the speed of his right hand, making Team moan into the kiss, sending vibrations down to Win's already hard length.

Win sucked Team's tonge, occasionally pressing down on his slit with his right thumb while he played with the boys hardened nipples with his left. "Ahh...haa-ahh....Hia f-faster" Team mummbled into the kiss. Win pulled back and bent down, pecking Team's neck.

"You have no idea how crazy you make me, do you?" He whispered looking down.

The room was dark but through the light coming from the dull orange nightlanp he could see Team looking at him with hooded eyes, his mouth slightly open as he let Win pleasure him any way he liked.

"You look so sexy right now..." He growled, leaning down and pecking those beautiful lips again and again. Win knew Team was close as he started jerking his hips upwards.

The boy let out a cry as Win stopped moving his hands "P-please hia~" He whined. Win bit his lip, he had to stop himself from cumming after listening to Team plead like that.
"Ask me ay Team..." He whispered pecking those plump lips once more "...tell me what you want."

Win felt the grip on his hips tighten as Team seemed to be having an internal conflict before he gave in "M-make me cum hia..." At that Win left all restraint and started palming the juniors cock as fast as he could. He went back to eating Team's lips, devouring every moan into the kiss as Team jerked his hips up and grinded against Win, seeking more friction.

"Mmmh... Ahh... Ahh..Ahh.."

With every moan Win felt the knot in his stomach tighten. "I-I I'm gonna..." Win fastened his pace as Team mumbled those words. He felt Team's hands shift to his shoulders. Win broke the kiss and watched Team bite his bottom lip and jerk his hip up, maiantiaing eye contact with Win as he came undone in his hand with a last beautiful moan.

Still in his high Team watched with facination as Win closed his eyes and swung his head back, jerking his hips up and staying like that for a few seconds before his hand stopped jerking Team's shaft and he slowly layed down on top of him. Hia had cum, untouched, in his pants.

[Warning over]
Now you can open your eyes

"There's no need to be jealous Win" Team teased after they cleaned up and layed back down to sleep.

"What?! I'm not jealous! Why would I be jealous?"

"Really?" Team raised an eyebrow. "So you not hanging out with me when Wan was there and all this when he is gone has nothing to do with the fact that your jealous?"

"...... No" Win said "Why would I be jealous of my brother?" He huffed making Team smile

"I don't know. Maybe because he thought I'm hot and approached me, then I mistook him for you and we-" His words were cut as Win put a hand over his mouth "Okay! Enough!"

Team giggled as Win let go "Childish" He mumbled as Win pouted.

"Mine!" Win whined like a child, scooting closer and wrapping his hand and leg over Team, pulling the Junior closer to himself. "....only mine" He whispered, giving a feather kiss on Team's forehead, making him smile and nuzzle into the warmth.

The End