My heart started racing once I got a glimpse of my girl.

She wore a tight-fitting lace gown with a medium-sized train. She held a dark rose bouquet in her hands as she started walking and I don't think I've ever been happier to see her.

She wore that beautiful smile as my eyes started to blur. Dante and Giorgia both escorted her towards me and once they handed her off to me, I wiped my cheeks clean from the tears.

"Hi," she whispered to me, making me grin even more.

"You look stunning," she handed the bouquet to Margo and then turned back to me as I grabbed her hands in mine.

Everything else went as well as it could get but nothing of it mattered. We skipped the vows because we'd already said them to one another when we eloped a few months ago.

Yeah, don't you dare tell Dante or Gabriele that. I'd be dead by sunrise. Even if we were both drunk and she may or may not have initiated it. But I remembered it well. So well, I knew I'd dream of that moment for years to come.

Once both of our hands had rings on them, we kissed. Maybe too much considering the fact that people were watching. But they made me wait twenty minutes just so I could kiss my wife after seeing her, so I wasn't at fault.

We spent the entire night on a ship we reserved for the wedding with everyone we loved and cared about. We danced, we ate, we drank and may have sneaked into some closet room to fuck a few times. But since we were both equally as big of freaks, we had to get it out.

And besides, fucking her as my wife just felt different and so much better.

Throughout those few years since I found out about my real father, I had a chance together with Audrey to get to know our family better. We spent a lot of time with Gabriele and Giana in their estate in Rome just hanging out and talking. As well as spending time with our half-brother Enzo. I might have gotten to see him a lot more after he asked Beatrice out on a date and ever since then, they've been almost inseparable. I even asked Ce if I should give her the bird's and the bee's talk since I doubt Francesco did that.

"Mr De Niro," I smiled as I sipped my champagne and looked at the Eiffel Tower in the far. Its lights sparkled in the night sky as we slowly moved closer to it. I slowly turned around to see the woman I had the privilege of calling my wife. She wore a white satin dress that reached just below her knees and was looser, for obvious reasons.

"Mrs Rossi-De Niro," she smiled as she wrapped her arms around my waist and pressed her head to my chest. I wrapped one arm around her, holding the champagne glass in the other hand. I placed a kiss on her head as we turned to the side.

She looked up at me with a big smile on her face, making me smile.

"Happy?" I asked just like I did every night before we went to bed before I told her I loved her. She nodded with a smile before tilting her head to the side and looking out at the monument. I held her tight against me before she rested her head on my chest again, her eyes set on the tower.

I placed another kiss on her head before following the path her eyes were taking. We stared at the sparkling tower as "Overdrive" by Conan Gray played in the background.

This was the beginning to our end. It was what I'd been waiting for since I could remember. All I wanted was to be happy among the troubles that were in the life of a mafia don.

And I didn't think that it would take one simple meeting, one glance at a girl to know she would become my happiness.

My leg bounced as I waited for someone Dante had insisted on waiting for. I glanced at my father for a brief second to see that he shot daggers with his eyes at Dante as the man spoke to Lorenzo, or whatever his name was.