444,657 - Max Verstappen (NSFW)

Requested by auguriaep

Taglist
luminousmoonlight Garrixer_06 skoleeee vanillamidnight03 millenbeth13

444: "You had better be naked when I return."

657: "I expect you to be up on your hands and knees when I return."

Sitting on the edge of your sofa in the shared living room of yourself and your boyfriend, Max, a mixture of nerves and excitement was sending tingles shooting around your entire body. Your eyes were fixed on your living room door as you eagerly waited for him to get home, you knowing that the meeting which Max was currently on his way back from could potentially impact his entire future. The meeting was in relation to Max extending his contact and you may have known that both himself and Red Bull had no intentions of parting ways, but you were still fearing the worst, that the two parties wouldn't be able to agree on the details of the contract, which would result in Max needing to find somewhere else. Throughout the day, you had contemplated calling Max many times, but had prevented yourself from doing this because before leaving, he had told you that he wanted to tell you the news, whatever it may be, in person. this being why you were so surprised to suddenly see Max's name flashing up on the screen of your phone as your ringtone filled the room.

"Hel-" you began with nervousness as your fingers clutched tightly around your phone.

However, before you were able to finish your sentence, Max interrupted you, his own words causing a broad smile to spread across your lips because they had given you a pretty big clue about the outcome of the meeting.

"I know I wasn't going to say anything until I got home, but all I'm going to say is that you had better be naked when I return, Y/N," said Max, attempting to be authoritative, but failing miserably due to the exciteement which was seaping through his voice. "More specifically, I expect you to be up on your hands and knees when I return."

Before you were able to respond, before you were able to ask Max for confirmation that this meant his contract had been extended, beeping filled your ears as he ended the call. You may have had no idea how far away Max was from you, but since you were able to tell that he was driving on the phone, your call coming throguh the screen in your car, you decided that you were already going to rush upstairs, you hurrying yourself out of your clothes, before you got up onto your hands and knees on your bed. Your walls may have already been dampening, but the sight of your reflection in the full body length mirror opposite you was causing you to become even more hot and bothered. At first, you wanted to be patient and wait for Max, but you were eventually unable to resist the tempation of wandering a hand down in between your legs. To begin with, you started by gently massaging the skin around the outside of your entrance, just wanting to give yourself a small amount of stimulation, but as time went on, you slipped a finger in between your folds, pressing it down onto your clit as your sexual frustration was building by the minute. As much as you wanted to be rougher with yourself, you didn't want your celebrations with Max to only be brief, making you force yourself to slow down. It was because you were resisting your urge to rub more aggressive circles onto your clit, that you were becoming very overstimulated, soft whimpers of Max's name now escaping your lips as you were internally begging that he would be about to walk through the door.

When he eventually did, the first thing he heard was you letting out your most resounding moan yet, causing him to rush upstairs and immediately barge into your room.

"You seem like you're being a very good girl for doing as I had told you, but you know that's my job," said Max firmly with disapproval as he was rushing himself out of his own clothes. "Even though we should be celebrating my contract being extended until the end of the 2028 season, you will still be punished."

You let out a small gulp as Max clambered onto the bed and made his way around behind you, but a flirtatious smirk spread across your lips as his hands clawed into your waist whilst he was aligning his hardening erection up with your entrance. You expected that intense pleasure would immediately begin to surge throughout your entire body, you expecting that Max was going to give you your usual punishment of even further overstimulation, but instead, you soon realised that your punishment was the exact opposite, that being that Max was going to tease you until you begged for him.

His thrusts were slow and gentle, the Dutchman even stopping completely for a few seconds in between a few of them. Rather than using your waist to speed up the rolling of your hips to match the pace of his own movements, this time, Max was grabbing onto your hips in order to slow you down, his tight grasp barely allowing you to move at all, which only caused your cries of his name to become even more resounding. To make things worse for you, whilst his movements were still relatively slow, Max reached his own hand down in between your legs, wanting to use the very way in which you were rewarding yourself at first to punish you. The fingertip of his index finger was slowly gliding up and down your clit, teasingly circulating close to your entrance, this still providing you with a lot of pleasure even though his length was in the way of his finger entering. Whilst this was going on, your hands curled around the edge of your mattress, you clinging onto it for dear life, not knowing how much longer you would be able to tolerate this deprevation. As you did, your legs were beginning to shake, this starting off lightly, but becoming increasingly violent by the second. Meanwhile, your breathing was becoming erratic due to how your heart was pummelling against your chest with anticipation, this being when you knew that you were unable to cope with Max's teasing for any longer.

"Make me come, baby. Please," you begged with desperation, looking over your shoulder at Max with dilated pupils.

By the sound of your voice, Max knew that he had now made you suffer more than enough, the Dutchman then starting to rapidly thrust in and out of you as he added a second finger to your clit, both of his fingers pressing forceful circles down onto it this time. Within a matter of seconds of this heavenly sensation taking over your body, you were the first to fall over the edge with one final echoing moan of Max's name, before he followed seconds later with his next powerful thrust.

Once he had pulled out of you, Max assisted you to lay down onto your side, before helping you turn to face him, the two of you then beaming at each other as you gasped for breath. You let out a sigh of contentment as you buried your head into Max's bare chest, Max beginning to run his fingers soothingly through your hair once you had.

"Was that too much for you?" He asked you with sorry, guilt spreading across his face as his much more affectionate side returned.

"Maybe a little," you admitted softly, gazing up at Max with adoration as the edges of your lips curled up into a small smile. "But I can't think of a better way we could have possibly celebrated. I knew you could do it!"

Max wanted to tell you all about how his final contract negotiation meeting went, but before he was able to respond to you, your eyes were already growing heavy, you drifting off into a deep sleep within a matter of seconds and once you had, rather than telling you about the meeting, Max filled your ears with loving sweet nothings, Max telling you how perfect he considered you to be and reminding you of just how much he loves you.

F1,F2 and F3 One Shots Book 10 (REQUESTS CLOSED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें