•*-fun and games-*•

Start from the beginning

---

Its been about fourty minutes and the wound is basically healed, it stings a little but if i were to try and heal it for any longer id pass out, ive only got a quarter of magic left.

I put my sweater back down and stopped supressing my eco magic, i think its weird that i get tired when i supress my eco magic, i concluded that it had to do with my birth gender, which is female, didnt mind it though.

I stepped out of my room, labrat following right behind me, being silent, he is never silent willingly, maybe he has finally realized how hard he has been on me?

I walked down the halls of the castle to stop in the livingroom, the murder trio noticed me and they all stood up and charged at me, of course i did not want them to make my ribs break back apart so stopped them all.

"What?" Dust asked.

"Im still in pain and the wound isnt completely healed, if i let you guys hug me you wouldve crushed my ribs again.." i said with a blank expression.

They all made an '°' face and i laughed, i noticed killer still had his arm
mostly healed, i wouldve healed it completely if i wasnt so low on magic.

"What happened after i went out?" I asked him, he seemed taken aback by the question but soon thought for a moment.

"Nightmare ambushed them when they thought it was over, core frisk and all those au's ended up cheering dream and cross on and it allowed dream to make a very powerful positivity arrow, it caused a huge explosion and almost killed boss, he was only a blob with half his face gone when the light cleared.." killer explained, well nightnare is obviously fine now because he looked whole, he was probably able to heal off of all of the negativity the trio was feeling when they found out my condition.

"Do you two know about 'the wyvern'? I mean- like- my other form?" I asked dust and horror who nodded.

"Can you show us sometime? Like- when you arent injured still?" Horror asked.

"I could show you now, i tend to heal most wounds whenever i change to that form.." i said.

"Though ill have to make sure i dont take to much, otherwise i might get to big and break something.." i mumbled to myself, glancing down the hall that led to the rooms.

"Ill also be in that form until im no longer conscious, so if i were to go to sleep in that form id change back, same with being knocked out, but the longer im awake the longer i stay in that form, you understand?" I asked, they nodded.

"You want me to show you now? Or you guys just wanna chill for a bit?" I asked, not really wanting to change into that right now.

"We could play a game or play on the console.." killer suggested.

"Truth or dare? Just toned down a bit.." dust suggested.

"Food?" Horror asked which made me giggle a bit.

"We could play truth or dare, sounds fun honestly, ive already come up with atleast one truth and dare for each of you.." i said, dust and killer looked excited, horror looked disappointed that i didnt choose his option.

"Who first?" Killer asked.

"You, because you asked.." i said, killer huffed with amusement and looked between the other three of us.