Chapter 2

(The Start of Mr. Carter's Story)

It was the year 1975 in New York City, Mayor Abraham Beame hit a fiscal crisis after running out of money for operating expenses and soon declared bankruptcy later that year. Thousands of workers were laid off in a cheap city that attracted young talented people. I was working at a marketing firm at the time. Sometimes I would spend long nights at the office and other days, I left right when the clock hit five. There was this women who worked with me that would occasionally accompany me whenever I would work late into the night. She had dark green eyes and always wore dark red lipstick, even though the color did not suit her. Any lighter lipstick would have worked, but maybe red was her favorite color. She had short brown hair, making her look five years older than she was and she wore the shortest skirts out of all the other women in the office. But back to the lipstick- she would outline her lip line with a darker shade of red, crimson red. While, her lipstick was scarlet red.

    On April the 22nd, I stayed at work until nine at night. I was the manager of the marketing firm I worked at, and many of the employees would often fall behind with their work, which I would be responsible for.

    "Mr. Carter, I can stay late with you if you need the help, it will be no trouble." She quietly said as she walked into my office.

    "That is a very kind offer, Linda. But you would not want to keep your husband waiting, now would you?"

    "Oh my! I'm flattered you would think I am a married women, Mr. Carter." By this point, she was already standing in my office room. I slowly pushed back my chair from the desk and stood up to walk over to Linda.

    "You are a very beautiful women, why, any man would be lucky to marry you." Linda blushed as I wrapped my arm around her slim waist. She was wearing a grey blouse with a black blazer and a short black mini skirt, her heals only stood at an inch and a half.

    "Mr. Carter" She had a breathy voice, as if we were already having sex with each other. I picked her up and set her down on my desk, spreading her legs apart and pulled her panties down. After I unbuttoned my pants, I thrusted inside of her until I reached orgasm. It was exactly eight twenty nine by that time, we spent a full thirty one minutes and forty three seconds having sex in my office room that night. Her skin was smooth and her body was long and slim with her stomach holding the most fat.

    Linda's red lipstick was smeared on my face and my sperm was dripping down her legs. My office room smelt of both our bodily fluids. I watched her as she pulled up her light pink panties and pulled down the black skirt she had worn to work that day.

    That night I sent her home in a cab then took a separate one back to my apartment, I was living in Upper Manhattan at the time. I slipped off my loafers once I entered my house, hung my black coat on the rack and walked to my room, down the hallway. My room had a queen size bed and a medium sized closet, where I hung my button up shirts and pants. My ties and underwear were neatly folded in the drawers next to my bathroom. I had three sets of pajamas, one navy blue and two black matching silk sets. All three were long pants and long sleeves, I usually got cold at night, keeping my apartment at sixty seven degrees. I would always be sure to shower before changing into my night wear, shampooing and conditioning my hair every two nights. I would clip my nails every other night. And every night I would be sure to shave my face and pluck my nose hairs, as well as my eyebrows. Then, I would walk into my kitchen and pour myself a glass of water that I would keep by my bedside for the following morning. I kept two novels on my bed side, Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky and The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown.

    The following day was Saturday, I drank the full glass of room temperature water as soon as I woke up, which helped induce my bowel movements. I brushed my teeth with the soft bristle toothbrush my dentist had recommended me and slicked back my hair with Murray's Pomade hair gel. I put on a pair of my brown slacks and a cream colored collar neck shirt, with my brown ankle socks. That day, I walked to the coffee shop one block down from my apartment building and ordered a macchiato, then sat at the corner table next to the glass window.

    My first interaction of the day was with the barista, she had long blonde hair that was being held back in a high pony tail and she wore round brown eye glasses that lowered down her nose every time she moved her head.

    "Hello sir, what would you like?" She had a quiet high pitched voice.

    "A macchiato please." Espresso and dollop warm milk in a two ounce cup. Once I finished my coffee, I visited the public library for four hours and forty two minutes. I read Moby-Dick by Herman Melville. On my way back to my apartment, I stopped by a nearby deli and ordered myself a turkey sandwich with two pickle slices, two pieces of pepper jack cheese, a thin layer of mayo and mustard, two pieces of lettuce, two slices of tomato, and seven pieces of turkey.

    Every time I walked in my house, I would be sure to slip my loafers off. I ate the sandwich at my kitchen table that sat two people. I drank two glasses of whiskey that night then read fifty two pages of Crime and Punishment and got ready for bed. That was how I usually spent my weekends, both Saturday and Sunday. My sex drive is average, I masturbated every Tuesday and by the year 1975, I had slept with four women.

    The first women was in 1969, she was five years older than me, with long brown hair, a freckle right below her right eye, light green eyes, and a slender body, Nina Cassidy. The second women was in 1971, she was two years younger than me and would wear her brown curly hair in two low pigtails, her skin was a golden brown, her lips were bright pink, and her chest size was a thirty four C, Isabelle Dionne. The third girl was in 1973, she had long dark brown hair, her eyes were bright green and she had four piercings in each year, Jennifer Johnson. The fourth girl was in 1975, she had light brown hair, pale skin, a thin cheek bone line, her eyebrows were thin, and were colors were amber brown, Linda Taylor.

    Four, a decent number.