Act 22: Requests

Hi everyone, so for this chapter I'm going to try and focus more on some drama aspects. So sorry if it feels dull in anyway, also I may get some writing block soon. . . Sooo theirs that. . . But I also wanted to let you know I'm probably going to do a pull again for names soon. So look forward to that.

Other than that, I'll be continuing the story as usual, or unless I get some from of writing block. But until then, sit back, get a drink, some popcorn or chips, and enjoy the book. :P

A bright blue sky revels itself to the world, for a moment nothing happens until a white jet flies over head. Following it the jet travels to an island with a massive navel port in the centre. Inside were several different types of warships, battleships, cruisers, destroyers, and aircraft carriers of different designs could be seen docked at port.

The view changes to a single individual standing alone atop a hill, the view glitches to show six more standing next to the individual. Again the view glitches to show a dozen more standing next to the six. And again with more people standing on the hill.

The view changes to the first individual's head, he turns to reveal Arthur before he gave a tired sigh and a small smile. The wind blows his hair lifting the view up and showing seven Avro arrows flying in formation above.

Changing again, it showed Dura sitting on a bench with a smile. In her view was Arthur who was playing with a few young looking Kansans, all of which were wearing yellow helmets and kindergarten school uniforms. She smiled before her face glitched into a face in distress with a dark background. Turning around, it showed the members of the ghost fleet and a few others all standing tall against an approaching siren fleet.

Throwing her arms forward, dozens of ME-262s launched along dozens of other planes and jets. Girls from the Eagle Union could be seen firing their guns and charging head first, Royal Navy destroying dozens with their numbers and guns, Ironblood with quick and decisive attacks in the siren fleets flacks, and Sakura Empire with their planes and speedy attacks.

Soon everything claim down again to show Arthur sailing alone in the sunset, he looks to the sun with a solum look. He blinks before turning around to see Ontario waving at him with a big smile. Standing with her was Yukon, Canada, Bonnie, Lily, Dura, Prince Charles, U-190, U-889,  Kaga, The members of Ghost fleet and a few others form the Maple Monarchy and beyond.

He smiles again as he turns around and sails towards his home, behind him lay a single white lily floating alone in the sea.

(Note: Yes I just did an anime intro, yes I used Armored core music, and most importantly yes you can fill the empty spots with your preferred ship girls.)

Royal Navy: Hospital ward in Belfast

Laying still in bed was the form of Arthur, he eyes remained shut as he slept peacefully. Manjuu with a doctor coat was seen writing something down on a clipboard as it sat on a stool next to the sleeping Arthur. *Knock Knock* The bird perked its head and turned to the door. It opened to revel Louis, the famed knight of God.

Coming in after her was Dura, who looked to have an annoyed face. Louis had a claim demeanour as she moved to the side of Arthur's bed. "Thank you again for letting me see him." Dura sighed as she crossed her arms under her chest.

"You would have visited with, or without my permission so it was best just to get this over with." Dura face the doctor manjuu before nodding, it got the message and jumped off its stool and left the room while closing the door on the way out. "So, why exactly did you want to see Arthur again? I thought you'd be racked with guilt after leaving him to cover your attack." Louis sighed, she looked over to see the peaceful boy, sleeping away even though a war is going on.