Act 12: Trouble within

Ok, so I past me just went through the story list and I found my other, less used or test, story is somehow placed 109th in like azurlane. . . . Wha, I . . . Ok? Anyway, I found that only a few of you guys actually put in some ships for the list so I'll be a bit more specific. The list has a dead line for an upcoming Act I have, so if you want, I kinda expected you guys to come up or search for a ship name from either North America or the UK and then give it a random ship class from like 1920-1950. . . I hope this will cause some form of a reaction. Anyway, new chapter have fun.  >_>;

Standing alone on a hilltop, stood a lone knight. His cape was flying in the wind as he held his sword with the point planted in the hill. He stood alone as a banner was planted nested to him. The flag was burned and torn, but remained strong. He watched the ocean as if on look out, soon the sound of foot steps could be heard. Turning his head, he sees a women standing near the base of the hill. She was walking up to reach him.

Eventually, she stood next to the knight. Her long hair silver hair flowed through the wind as she used a hand to move a few strains from her face. Her ruby red eyes watched the ocean with a sense of joy, but also curiosity. She wore a armless, white dress shirt that had a red tie, an admirals coat as her cape with high heel long boots. She also wore a blue skirt with gold trimmings and a red maple leaf.

She looks young when compared to the knight. She turned to face him with a bright smile and beaming eyes. "Where to next?" Silence over throws the two as the knight slowly turns to face the young girl. The wind picks up for the howls of jets could be heard as the girl finished her sentence. In the distance, there is a fleet of warships ranging from destroyers to battleships, carriers, and different types of cruisers. However, only two remain as they strike out something the rest don't. A battleship, and next to it a carrier, unknown in design but looked similar. She ends long stretch of silences when she utters one final word."Teacher." 

Opening his eyes, Arthur slowly rises from his bed. His room dark in the night as the moon itself was still high in the sky. He turns to face the moon as if, it would tell him something. Feeling no need to look he mumbles as he stares out into the ocean. "A dream? Or, a vision of my fate?"

.

.

.

Atlantic Ocean, Near Maple Monarchy waters

The cold North of the Atlantic Ocean is filled with the peaceful sound of waves washing over each other while the wind gives a graceful sound to make a hormones sound of peace and quiet. "WHAAAAAT!!" That was so rudely interrupted by a certain battleship. Trembling with a moving pile of both rage and fear. Queen Elizabeth stood shocked still as the kneeling from of Kent is seen trembling with fear. "How! How is it possible for a young power like themselves to suddenly hold a secret fleet to not only repel the attack of Ironblood! But also, have a battleship that can defeat one of, if not the most, deadliest ship girl humanity ever created!!"

Currently sailing accrues the wave, HMS Queen Elizabeth along side with HMS Warspite, HMS Hood, HMS Belfast, and many more sail in a massive fleet formation with Elizabeth at the head. She along with Kent were abroad her ship as she looked down at the shacking cruiser. ". . ." Kent remained silent as Elizabeth began to think. She turned on her heel and walked back to the table and chairs set up on the bow of her ship. She was in a tea party with Hood, Warspite, Illustrious, and King George V (George) with a few maids from the royal maid corps standing at attention.

She took a seat with an irritated face. The rest all looked to her with a mix of worry and disbelief at what was said. Kent's message has certainly changed everything about the Maple Monarchy. "So, that mysterious battleship of their's made an appearance. This is troublesome." Hood said while she let a sigh escape her lips. She took a sipe of tea with elegance and refinement in her motion.