Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

QUESTIONS, CONCERNS, COMMENTS

Hi all! This chapter is strictly to let you know that I'd love to answer any of your questions about me, my writing process, my journey as an author, my creativity, how I avoid writer's block, the ideas behind my characters, etc.

Please comment any questions you might have, and I'll address them in specific sections that pertain to the topic they're related to!

Be aware that some of your questions may be addressed in chapters I already have planned, and I'll let you know if that's the case, so you can be on the look-out for the reply.

I do have a few questions of my own for you, if you'd be so kind as to reply to them, dear readers/authors:

What would you like to see in this book?

What are your expectations?

What sort of content would be interesting to you/would prompt you to unlock chapters?

What type of "behind-the-scenes" content would you like to see?

Please let me know if you're comfortable with me using your name/screen name in my Q & A chapters! I'd like to tag you or at least mention you if you've asked a question that I plan to respond to!

FYI: there will be an entire Q & A chapter dedicated only to the GOLDEN UNIVERSE, as I've received many, many questions in all the books, and plan to share them with full responses (not quick, half-assed replies to comments, haha). But if you have targeted questions for that series, and aren't sure if you asked them in chapter comments, or want to be sure I don't miss them, please feel free to ask them here!

Thank you for reading, and thank you for all your continued support & friendship.

**This is the last free chapter, as the next ones will need to be unlocked to read. But please do consider unlocking them! Your support is vital to allow me to continue to create awesome content for you!** ♥

icon lock

Show your support for Stephanie Rose, and continue reading this story

by Stephanie Rose
@StephRose1201
♥ A Writer's Journal ♥ Where readers can get to know me, Stephanie Ro...
Unlock a new story part. Your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.
See how Coins support your favorite writers like @StephRose1201.