Episode 45 - dimensional disruption part 2: breached.

Although ben may have been gone in some kind of multiversal battle the group returned to Bellwood to find that Bellwood was most of the way complete.

Gwen: and soon we'll be able to go back home to running water.

The other run up to them and notice that Kevin and ben are missing.

Lucy: did you manage to stop the omnitrix's weirdness or is he still there?

Rex: no, he's dealing with a multiversal thing. You know how it is.

Lucy: no I don't I only joined this team like three weeks ago.

Gwen: sometimes ben just needs to help out in some kind of multiversal battle or something. Gwen last time I saw an alternate version of me go Evo while having her own omnitrix. It was terrifying.

Lucy: do you think there's a universe where I get a omnitrix?

Gwen: I mean, I don't see why not.

Lucy: awesome.

Noah: we've got an issue. There's something going on in the town. I think it's some kind of Evo but providence won't let us go down there.

Circe: it's getting annoying. We can hear the blasters and gun shots.

Rex: why don't we take a look?

She grabs onto Circe and Noah and she shoots off into the air, leaving the rest of the group behind.

Clair: can you do that?

Lucy: I don't think so.

Suddenly some rocks fall around them and lucy has to hold one of them up as the rest of the group tries to leave. Meanwhile team Evo lands on a building where they find that it's breach fighting while skalamander and Biowulf are in the water looking for something.

Rex: I'll take breach, you two take on crystals and fur ball.

Noah: nicknames aren't your specialty.

The two run off and rex makes himself known to breach who smirks. Rex flying above her and landing forming her smack hands to try and attack her.

Breach: do you want to see something new I can do?

Rex: not really.

However as he flies at her she opens up a breach behind her and rex throws the both of them through. As rex lands he finds that breach is missing and that he's standing close to an Evo. He runs up to it and he tries to cure it, curing it as he looks back to see providence grunts. Another rex riding in on the Sky slyder. Six looking confused as rex lands and walks over.

Rex prime: your that version of me from that other universe aren't you?

Rex: if you're that other version I met when fighting alpha.

Rex prime: all right, back off everybody. Six, meat younger me from a different universe.

Six raises an eyebrow as rex prime and six takes him back to providence where DR holiday runs some tests on him and confirms that he's rex.

DR holiday: are you sure that this is an alternate version of you and not just a past version of you that breach brought here when she blew up with her time travel device?

Rex prime: yeah, I'm sure that he is. I've teamed up with him before. He managed to cure an alien Evo version of ben.

Rex prime: you mean Gwen?

Rex prime: they don't know her that well and it's hard to explain.

Six: try.

Rex prime: Gwen is ben's cousin and in a universe, she got the omnitrix instead of ben getting it.