Episode 30 - breached

With another snow day coming to a close. The group look outside to see the snow fading. Ben immediately rushes out and looks through his active playlist. Trying to find the right alien to have fun in all the snow with. He eventually changes into Cannonbolt, and he jumps into the snow with everybody not far behind him.

Rex: how can you roll so fast in snow?

Ben: I've had practice up in the north pole.

Circe: you know, I've stopped questioning everything you've done over the summer.

Gwen: yeah, we did do a lot for 3 months' worth of a summer.

Ben continues to roll through the snow as he creates a path for the group, going all the way to the skate park where they find it empty. Or rather missing.

Rex: now I could be wrong, I have only been here for like 3 months, but wasn't there a skate park here before?

Ben: it looks like it's been ripped out.

Gwen: you don't think some Evo did this to this place do you?

Circe: providence would be all over this if it was some kind of Evo. What about an alien?

Ben: well, we haven't really heard much about those plumbers.

Gwen: we can investigate it later. Let's head out to the hills in the park. I'm sure we could get some sledding going.

They head over to the park to find parts of it missing as ben times out a return to normal.

Ben: you could at least pretend that you have a consistent time limit.

Gwen: ok, this is becoming a patter. What's the likely hood that even the school is missing?

Rex: I don't know but we should really head over there then.

He creates his rex ride and the four of them get on, rex struggling to keep it above the ground, but they arrive at the school to see a giant red breach over it as it's swallowed.

Circe: where are you breach?

She's swallowed by a breach as breach reviles herself. Rex builds his B.F.S and the omnitrix shoots it's self-up and ben smacks down on it and he transforms into Diamondhead. Armoring up.

Ben: what have you done with her?

He charges at breach forming a giant diamond blade as his blade is cut off with a breach with the rest of his body being sent through a different breach. Rex being next and last.

When Circe wakes up, she's surrounded by floating buildings, and she was resting on a small chunk of floating land.

Circe: where am I?

She tried to walk around and as she jumped from the small patch of land, she found herself attached to the side of the building.

Circe: the gravity here seems to be way off. I wonder if I can...

She walks to one of the other faces of the building and she stuck to it. However, she heard a voice coming from all around her. Almost hearing it many times, each just a second apart.

Voice: you know where you are. You've been here before.

Meanwhile rex has woke up and found himself in the missing skatepark, attached to the wall of the half pipe. He builds his boogie pack, and he tries to fly away only for him to get into the air and find many different pieces of land and buildings filling the horizon and he felt himself get disorientated as he quickly landed on a hill.