Episode 24 - the nemesis of nemeses

With team Evo mid battle with a lava spitting Evo, Circe sighed.

Circe: why did we agree to working on this alone?

Rex: the others have been doing a lot of the Evo fighting for us as of late, we need to step up.

Noah: I just wish I got to keep that energy sword.

Rex: on your left.

Noah jumps out of the way of an incoming fire ball, and he gets one to strike a fire hydrant. He them tried to redirect the fireball and only finds it pushing back anything he tries to do.

Noah: what am I supposed to do here?

Rex: just get everybody out of here, we'll take care of lava guy here.

Noah nods and tries to shoo away the people, managing to move a few people but others refusing to move away from the special. However, as they continue to fight the lava Evo, captain nemesis jumps down and shoots out some ice at the lava monster, using his high tech suit, he's able to move the water from the fire hydrant to make the lava Evo fall on the floor and cooling him off enough for rex to try and cure him. Being unable to do so but stalling the lava monster long enough for a providence ship to show up and take the Evo into safety.

Six: thanks for your help kids.

Captain nemesis: what about me?

Six: last time I checked you always come in at the last moment and steel the spotlight. Besides these two are using their powers to help people no matter the situation. You only do it when cameras are on you.

Captain nemesis: and how do you know that?

Six: I know a lot about you Carl Nesmith. Providence has information on all of what it considers threats. And your antics are going to get someone hurt.

He fleas onto the providence ship and they fly off, activating there clocking technology to hide where providence is from the general public and the others turn around to find that captain nemesis was looking frustrated.

Captain nemesis: if your kind folks excuse me, my suit needs some tinkering. And remember to trust in the nemesis of all villains.

He flies off in his suit as Noah looks on in disappointment.

Noah: I remember when I thought he looked cool.

Rex: you know, six does make a good point. Why does he always show up when the camera is out. I mean where was he when the school was under attack?

Circe: I say we investigate the guy.

Noah: but what am I supposed to do?

Rex: what do you mean?

Noah: you guys have all of these amazing powers mean while I'm just little old Noah. The more I hang out with you guys, the more I question how I fit in to the whole hero group. I mean you've got ben and Kevin with their alien watches; Gwen's got all the experience and is the brains of the operation, you two have theses amazing Evo powers and then there's me.

Circe: you're not worthless. You always alert us to where there's been an Evo attack.

Noah: I guess.

Rex: well, if we're going to investigate this captain nemesis then we're going to need someone a little less famous to distract him and to maybe get him to distract himself so Noah, what do you say about becoming the new school reporter.

Noah smiles and withing a transition he's standing outside of the massive tower that captain nemesis had built near the center of town, suspiciously close to the billions tower.