Episode 44 - dimensional disruption part 1: when the bens attack.

Start from the beginning

NWB: he does have a point.

Paradox: well, we're going to all the help we can get. That why we're going to be splitting off.

NWB: which bens am I going to get?

Paradox: using the terms coined by themselves, ben 23, prime and Gwen 10. Meanwhile we'll be getting Alien Force, ultimate ben and protector of earth ben.

Ben: then what are we called?

Paradox: this is the reboot universe.

Ben: why's that?

Paradox: if the prime timeline was destroyed for long enough, this universe would take over as the new prime timeline. That is why Eon wants to get here, if he can eliminate the ben prime timeline and this universe then he can do whatever he wants, not to mention that this universe serves as a gateway to the generator rex universe, and from there he can find more nexus universes.

Rex: aren't there other nexus universes on the prime timeline?

Paradox: yes, but your battle with alien x made this one well known to us time walkers as you where vital in stopping alien x, rex.

He throws NWB a small device.

Paradox: you know how to use that, right?

NWB: yeah, I know how to use it. just think of the universe you want to go to and press the button.

Paradox: that's right. I'll be taking this Kevin and you can take this ben.

As they both open up portals, max stopped them.

Max: what should we be doing?

Paradox: I'd keep a close eye on rex if I was you.

He opens up his blue portal while NWB opens up a purple portal. On the other end of the purple portal, they found themselves on a different version of Bellwood, watching as a version of ben wearing a white shirt with a black collar and a black stripe running down the back and front of his shirt. He was running away from his version of Kevin and RB Kevin got to his OS counterpart. Seeing the mess of alien DNA that his OS version was. The giant wings on his upgrade back, a diamond head arm, a Heatblast arm, two Wildmutt arms, the fourarms body with the ghostfreek lines running across the torso, an XLR8 tail, with ripjaws angler falling from the top of his head and ripjaws gills on the side of his neck. Although Kevin didn't know all of the aliens that made up Kevin 11.

Kevin: what happened to him?

Paradox: he tried to take the omnitrix from ben and he played the price.

Kevin: what should we do?

Paradox: you should help him.

Kevin smirks as he switches to bashmouth. He sprints over but they were a fair bit back. Kevin 11 managed to get up close to OS ben who was wating on his omnitrix to time back in.

OS ben: I'm sure we can talk this through, right? Like why you don't tell me how you managed to get out of the null void.

He kept on smacking his omnitrix to try and change into an alien.

Kevin 11: I don't have to tell you anything Tennyson. All that you need to know is that you're going to get some serious payback for getting me stuck like this, and then suck in the null void.

Kevin 11 raised his diamond head arm and he managed to change its shape into that of a blade and as he tried to lower it onto OS ben, Kevin jumped in the way, the diamond shattering against him, Kevin bit into his diamond head arm and he was able to get some damage in.