Chapter 11 👱🐕🙇‍♀️👩‍🦰

"But how did you know? You were asleep yesterday."

          "I heard it yesterday."

          I got up and went to my friends.

          "Finally. It's about time you showed up." Leila said.

          "Sorry. Anyway Rocky and Roxy found a way to Mr. Charlie's office. Great! Then let's go."

          "No guys. Let's wait. This place is guarded in the morning. Our plan will have to proceed tonight. No one will be able to see us because it's  dark. 12:00 we'll start." Nibor suggested.

          "So we go...... can you please explain the whole idea again?" Peter asked.

          "We said the plan will be done 12:00. Also, the plan is we go to Mr
Charlie's office, steal the key that opens the gate and get out of here." I said.

          "Hey kids. What are you whispering about?" A scary soldier holding a mirror asked.

          "Nothing sir. We were talking about how handsome you look because we've been waiting to find someone like you sir." Said Vivian.

          "You're right. I do look very unrisistable." He said looking at his mirror and went.

          "Wow. What a soldier who is foolish, silly, a clown and a complete waste of space." Said Rocky.

          "Robin wake up. It's 12:00. It's time for our plan." Vivian woke me up.

We woke up the others including Mia and went to Mr. Charlie's office.

          "So. We're looking for a key. How hard can it be. Just kidding. We're never going to find....

          "Found it."Leila whispered.

          Then we heard some footsteps. It was Charlie.

          "This is where we need you sis. Make us invisible. You can do it right?"

          "Mmmm No! I said I could copy someone's power and use it but didn't say I had many powers."

          "Well, it was nice knowing you all." Said Peter.

Mr. Charlie opened the door and came inside. Also, there was no time for all of us to hide because we were eight(8).

          "I should brush my her before going out with Angelina." Mr. Charlie said taking a brush and a ring.

          "What's  going on. Can't he see us?" Nibor whispered.

           "Oh yeh. I forgot he's blind." Roxy said.

          "So all we have to do is to walk, be careful and get out of here and he won't  even know someone was here." Said Leila.

When we were going, the key slipped from Mia's hand and fell on the floor.

It made noises Mr. Charlie could hear and he came, took the key and held it in his hands.

We had no choice but to leave without the key.

          "So now what?" Vivian asked.

          "I .....I don't know?" I replied.

          "I almost forgot. We have a friend in this place. He's a Mutant and his power is teleportation." Rocky said.

          "Yeh. What do you mean us?" Asked Peter.

          "I mean I and my sister. Our friend's name is Jaden." Rocky said again.

When we got there, we woke Jaden up and he agreed to help us.

When we reached the gate, it was guarded by strong men so we took another way.

When the portal came and we were going in, Jaden insisted he stayed.

When we escaped, we saw two roads.

          "So which road should we take?" I asked.

           "Don't worry. When we were in the bus, I was sitting by the window so I drew a map. OK let's go left." Vivian said so we followed her.

          "Hey guys. I can see the Eiffel tower from here. We're almost home." Nibor said.

          "Hey twins. Sorry to ask now but what's your power and where do you live?" I asked.

"Oh us? Well we both have the same power which is magic. Also we stay near the Eiffel tower. First we had parents but the soldiers killed them. Now it's just us." They said sadly.

          "Robin. I can see our house. I can't wait to see mom again." Mia said running to our house.

I was just hoping to see mom all right because she was knocked out with a gun.

"Hey Robin. Do you want us to escort you?" Vivian asked.

          "Thanx. I appreciate the concern but I've got this." I said with a smile.

When I reached home, I saw mom hugging Mia.

          "Robin? I thought I lost you forever." Said mom with tears.

           "I'm fine mom. I even made new friends."

After all this, I went to my room and sat on my bed. Then, I noticed Fuzzy sleeping.

Then something came into my mind. I'll tell you later.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Thanx ☺

You should see what came across his mind.

It was AWESOME.