Chapter 16 🏭🎗🪑

"Wow. This paper has types of snows, how to make them and what they do. Where did you get this from?" Asked Leila.

"Good question. Yesterday, I found it in a room in my house. The author is Roland Zack Wilton. My uncle. So if red snow kills every living soul and there are red snow in the power drink, then it means the drink kills mutants and that's why mutants are dieing?"

"You're right but why would someone want mutants dead. Did we do something?" Asked Peter.

"I don't know but I do know you're gonna help me burn factories selling the drink."

"Sure we will." Said Vivian.

"Ok. Then our first mission is to steal the power drinks in this school."

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Today was normal, No power drinks being sold.

All was left was 1 factory of the power drinks in the whole of Paris.

And my friends and I have made up our minds to destroy it today after school.

All these thought put a smile on my face.

After school, we went to the factory wearing our clothes we brought from home.

"To get inside, we need to act like them." I said.

We stole four soldier dresses and worn them.

Then someone used a scarf to cover our noses and we fell to the ground.

The next time I woke up, I was tied to a chair. Same to my friends.

Nibor tried using lava but it was no good. Until we turned to look and we saw something horrifying.

It was mayor Fiero but he was tied, a knife in his stomach and blood dropping from his mouth.

"What happened to him?" Leila asked scared.

"I don't know?" Peter replied.

"But I do Nibor." A voice from nowhere echoed.

💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧

Sorry this chapter is short.