𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 23 ~ "ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕗? ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕗"

Start from the beginning

𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵." Steve finishes reading my PERSONAL stuff and looks up at Robin
"How lucky are you?" He smiles weakly, Robin doesn't know how to respond she just sighs. "I mean she kissed Carol once but they were both drunk and it was a dare. I never thought anything of it."
"She kissed Carol!? Like ginger Carol? Tommy H's girlfriend Carol?" she laughs
"Yeah, it was funny but anyway even though it's not me she'll be happy with, I'm glad she'll be happy."
"I'm sorry Steve." She says
"That has been said to me way too many times but it's not your fault you can't force her to like me but on the bright side at least one of us gets her beautiful-ness" he laughs lightly and Robin looks up.
"You aren't mad?"
"No, you deserve her".
(𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐥 𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝)

I slowly creep away from the bathroom door and back to the cinemas to get Erica and Dustin.
"Guys I found them"
"Finally where are they?" Dustin asks
"They're in the bathrooms come on and they're no longer drugged either"
"Good".

We (well Dustin and Erica) storm into the bathroom while I wait for them just outside the doors.
"Do you want your bag back?" Steve asks me as he walks past
"Nah I'm good you can hold it" I laugh and so does Steve.
As we walk smoothly out of the bathroom and join the crowd we see Russians waiting at the entrance.

"They're checking them" I say in a hushed voice
"What who? Checking for what?" Robin asks me
"Us" is all I say and Steve seems to have caught on.
"Um Dustin, y/n we might not want to go back to your house" he says looking worried
"Why? Steve what did you do?" Dustin asks him
"I may have told them your full names and where you live"
"Steve what the hell!" I say trying not to be to loud.
"I was drugged" is his excuse
"So fight if off like a man" Dustin exclaims
"Stop arguing, we gotta go" I say and Erica agrees.

"Steve pass me my bag" I whisper to him, we are hiding from evil Russians behind a stall.
"Why?" He asks
"Just hand me my goddamn bag" I whisper yell
"Alright fine".
I rummage through my bag until my hand closes onto the familiar shaped object.
"A gun?" Robin asks concern in her
"Yep" I say smiling widely.

I check there's enough bullets then wait for the right moment and as soon as I stand up a car goes flying and kills 2 of the Russians, I quickly shoot the other 3, hitting them all first try.
"Woah" Robin says in awe.
"Since when can you shoot?" Steve asks.
"Tommy H was good for something."
"Tommy? Where was I?"
"With some girl. Carol invited me over, he was teaching her so he taught me as well. I almost shot him in the process." I laugh
"Yeah I bet you did." Steve rolls his eyes.

We all get out from behind the stall, I run up to my favourite redhead who I think is just a happy to see me as I am her.
"Max" I sigh in relief as she hugs me tightly
"That was so cool!" She says looking up at me.
"Are you hurt at all?" I ask making sure she's ok
"Yes I'm perfect, what about you?"
"Couldn't be better" I release her from the embrace and whisper to her "you remember that girl I told you about?"
"Yes..the one from history class?"
"Yes her, well you see that girl in the stripy blue and red clothes?"
"Yeah....."
"That's her".
Max looks over my shoulders wide eyed at Robin
"Woah" is all she says before we hear Erica and Lucas yelling.

"Ask them it's their fault" Erica points to me, Steve, Dustin and Robin.
S: yeah true totally true absolutely our fault.
R: I don't understand, what happened to that car?
D: el super powers.
R: I'm sorry?
S:super powers she threw it with her mind come in catch up.
E:that's el?
R: whose el?
N: I'm sorry who are you?
R: I'm Robin I work with Steve.
D: she cracked the top secret code.
S: which is how we found out about the Russians in the first place.
J: Russians? Wait what Russians?
S: The Russians!
M.M: those were Russians?
E: some of them.
L: what are you talking about?
D: didn't you hear our code red?
M.W: yeah but I couldn't understand half of what you were saying!
D: god damn it low battery!
S: how many times do I have to tell you that low battery!
D: we'll everything worked out didn't it Steve?
E: worked out? We almost died!
D: but we didn't did we?

"Well even with the low battery and you not answering quick enough Mike, I could hear perfectly what you were saying to el about me" I say looking at mike with disgust.
"What did I say exactly?" He asked sarcastically
"Oh you know just the usual saying how I'm apparently to busy to care about anyone else because I was apparently making out with Steve 24/7, sound familiar?", Steve and Robin snort at this trying to contain their laughter.
"Well whose to say you weren't? You have no proof" mike said crossing his arms.
"Proof? Here's proof!" I say, turning around to Robin whose next to me and pressing her lips against mine

Oh my god! First kiss yes! Was it written well?
Pls vote :)
-Soph