"Bambolina calmati. Ragazza timida" Raphael velvety said to me.

I gazed at him, not having a single clue of what he said.
He gave me a wily smile. "You have to come with me Nicole. Nicole I can't disrespect my uncle. He wants to see you too. Dontworry if anyone looks at you in any way you don't like, I'll gouge their fucking eyes out"

  He held his uncle in high regards. I believe he must be very close to him.
I gave a sigh of defeat.
"Fine. I'll come with you"I reluctantly gave in.

"You didn't have a choice Nicole. Your job is to submit to me wife"he cockily replied.

My mouth were parted at his conceited and dominating reply. "Can you for once stop being too controlling Raphael" I muttered underneath my breath as we turned our direction back to the villa.

"I'm sorry. I can't Bella. It's just who I am" he confidentaly replied without flickering an eyelid.

  I was so shocked. When did my husband become too dominating?
Well love is blind because it truly didn't make my love for him waver.

"Raphael.."I called out to him the moment we stepped inside the villa.

"Yes my love"

Suppressing every discomfort in me to ask my question, I let the words slip passed my lips.
"Why am I not pregnant yet?"

"I don't know my love" he laughed as we went upstairs, our hands interlocked.

"Stop laughing Raphael. Do you think there is a problem with me? We fuck raw but I haven't missed my period. Why? And you release in me too. Do i need to see a priest in a church?" I probed further.

I think what i said must have tipped Raphael over the edge as he began laughing so hard. I had never seen him laugh so carefree like that.
"You are just acting like a typical African woman right now. What the hell. A priest for what reason?" He exclaimed trying so hard to control his fits of laughter.

I huffed and folded my arms. "Raphael don't mock me. I want to have kids"

I slumped on our bed and had a frown drawn across my face.
Raphael came towards me and cupped my cheeks. "And you will. Please don't go to any priest for any shit ok. I can seriously see the African in you right now"

"Well that's what we do in Africa. We look to God as the solution to all our problems"I snapped back sharply.

"Do you even believe in God?"I added a bit exasperated.

"No my love" he simply replied

"Wow I got married to an atheist. A bloody atheist. Raphael you are so mean" I whined.

He gazed intently at me and gave me a kiss on the lips, our tongue moving in sync and our heart beat too in rhythm gradually.

"I promise we will have kids ok. Nothing is wrong with you. And you don't need to see any fucking priest ok"
His words literally caressed my lips.

"All this talk about pregnancy is making me hungry Nicole" Raphael sensually grinned to me, pulling back.

  His eyes shone with a devilish mischief in them and i felt knots tie in my stomach.
"Raph you are unbelievable" I said timidly, standing up and trying to shuffle my feet to the shower.

"Let me join you so we bathe together huh?"He suggested but I knew it wasn't a suggestion.
It was an order.

  He came towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist, planting multiple wet kiss on my collar bone.

"Fine Raph"I breathed out, sniggering.

"You didn't have a choice wife" he huskily whispered before  gripping my thighs and wrapping it around his waist as he led us both to the shower.