ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

. Jin sat close to jungook because he was sensing the change in him. He carried jungook to his room that his mother prepared.

 He carried jungook to his room that his mother prepared

    "rest here. I'll get medication for you. I have to do a word with jimin. " jungook nodded and looked down.
Jin walked out instructing jimin to find jungook family and settle his work for today.
He held the bag having jungook medicines and walked to room but stopped hearing sniffing.
"mom... Dad.. I am missing you both. I wish you guys took me with you.. I am so alone here. I am so weak... I am  agh. " jin marched inside running to jungook pulling him in arms as he sobbed.

 " jin marched inside running to jungook pulling him in arms as he sobbed

"Hyung.... "
" no no take it out. "
"it's so hard. I miss them... Please. Take them back... I won't ask anything. I'll go. Please. My mom.!."
"shh tell me where are they I'll get them here"   hearing this made jungook sob got higher.
" i am useless.. I hate myself.!. They.... They.. "
"it's okay. Don't say " jungook trembled.
" they killed them infront of me.! Ahh" jungook clenched jin shirt hardly
Jin eyes widen at the words. He tightened his hug and patted his back.
He can never imagine losing his parents and knowing jungook losing his infront of their eyes. It must be so hard.
" they threatened me not to move but my dad yelled to run away. Why i listened dad.? Hyung please. I WANNa go to them "
"shh shhh they would be sad to see you like that... "
"if i didn't tried to run. My parents would be alive too... Tbey would be here. I hate myself. I killed my parents. "
Jin didn't said anything. He doesn't know what to do. He knows that watching his and his parents interaction might jungook recall his time with his parents.

He kept patting jungook back after a while he felt jungook calm so he looked down to see him fallen asleep out of exhaustion.
He tugged him in blanket and walked out of room closing the door behind him to see  his parents standing there and lisa crying covering her mouth while hoseok trying to comfort her.
" poor him he suffered so much "
"dad... How-"
"we heard voices so we came... " jin nodded and went to kitchen grabbing a glass of water to calm himself...
He felt so bad for jungook he went through so much.  now more than ever he wants to protect him.
"he is missing his parents so much.... And blaming himself. " hoseok sighed wiping lisa tears.
"life is hard for some people... We should be thankful we have an easy life. " lisa nodded wiping her face.
"I'LL be her mom. " lisa exclaimed and nodded with determination..
" no mom. We don't know if he have a family left or not. What if he have his family left? We can't just bound him here. What if he himself wants to go from here? "
Hoseok nodded in understanding and side jin.
" lisa jin is saying right... If he have no one in his family left then I'll be siding you. Only if he wants to live with us. But if he have his family and want to go. We can't stop him. "
Lisa nodded placing his head on his husband chest sighing.
"for now. We will wait for his recovery. I don't want to interrogate him now.... I'll ask him or take him to the office for interview.. Until then mom can you do me a favor?"
"yes son? "
"take care of his food please.. For next two days only liquids then if he can normal food " lisa nodded with a weak smile.
" and dad can you buy him some clothes and shoes. I am not going to work for many days. So much is piled up. "
" sure son don't worry" jin nodded and stood up saying good night and entering the room jungook is sleeping.
"son why you going-"
"he is prohibited to walk dad... I won't be able to sleep thinking he woke up. "

Extra update... Because kiaara forgot the day is Saturday mot Sunday

ʜɪs sᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ ᴋɪᴍ- JinkookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara