Happily ever after

Cara p.o.v
Dahlia had proposed a month ago and of course, I said yes. She was insisting I wear the dress so of course, for her, I did although it had to be leather

 She was insisting I wear the dress so of course, for her, I did although it had to be leather

At the moment Katlyn was helping me with my hair. Are you sure you guys don't wanna do vows? Katlyn for the last time we're not that emotional. Okay okay. You're done. You know a few weeks ago I didn't know what my purpose is I guess I know that maybe I do belong here. That I never doubted. You ready zed said walking in. Yes. I know clearly state my disapproval before but I'm sorry I was wrong, especially after everything that's happened. It's fine zed. I smiled and began to walk down the aisle to dahlia. We're gathered here today to untie these to women forever. Do you dahlia take Cara to be your lawfully wedded wife. I do. And do you Cara take dahlia to be your lawfully wedded wife. I do. Dion came up and Handed me The wedding bracelet I placed it on dahlia's wrist. Dahlia placed mine on my wrist In the eyes of our land you are joined for all eternity you may kiss one another. She kissed me. Aft the cake we began to dance. Richard and Katlyn have Dion tonight you wanna start our wedding night early. You read my mind.