I trust you I love you

Cara p.o.v
I couldn't sleep a wink I kept trying but every time I did I had the stupid nightmare of Dahlia hurting me . Hu I woke up from having it once again. What are you staring at I questioned dahlia who was sitting up against a tree not far from me . You as i recall you don't usually role around in your sleep what's wrong . It's none of your business I said turning around . She walked over and laid down next to me . I know something that could cheer you up but I'm Gonna need my hands . Not a chance in hell besides can you undo them yourself . I could but I'm asking because I'm trying to earn your trust. Fine I said sitting up I cut the rope with my knife . She softly rubbed them . She took out something from her pocket it was a dream catcher . Something I always do when I'm upset is I watch deon sleep she waved her hand over it . I could see deons face he looked so peaceful curled up under the covers. He's so sweet . Yea . Does he know about his father. That he's in the castle basement in a wizard's web yes he has zero interest in knowing him . I smiled . I never said thank your for saving him. Your welcome. I should get some sleep . Cara can you stop pushing me away . You know what I am dahlia we're both more sith we don't feel we don't care and we certainly don't fall in love with our enemies. Keep friends close but your enemies much closer she said backing me against a tree before kissing me . I kissed her back dahlia stop or I'll make you regret it . You promised our son you wouldn't hurt me again. I never said I was going to hurt you we both know I have other tactics I can use . Fine can you atleast not do the ropes anymore . No I don't trust you I took out another rope. She put her hands up . I tide them tight . Really after everything. Just stop I'm going to sleep.

Zed p.o.v

Good morning Richard look I don't trust dahlia. Look zed so far she hasn't betrayed us and she's had a lot of chances especially senes we haven't blocked her powers . She's the daughter of the keeper not to mention if we are to believe her she's the dark side . May I remind you that sister nicci the other half of her wasn't very nice she tried to kill Katlyn so I would say she's the side we shouldn't trust. Richard. Look zed you didn't just lie to Cara you lied to me I'm still upset with you you promised after the hole I'm your grandfather thing no more secrets.

Dahlia p.o.v

I was leaning against a tree waiting for Cara to finish settling the horse when suddenly. I got pulled away I was in the Underworld. Well well hello doll . Dad . It's been a long time I see you found Cara pity I'll have to kill her . No please. Sh sh he said touching my Cheek I won't lay finger on her if you stay . What . Stay with me and I'll spear her or the sisters of the dark will kill her and deliver her to me were she awaits an eternity of torture. Suddenly I began to feel her lips on mine. I woke up . Hu Cara . What the hell just happened . Nothing I just fell asleep. Well get up we're leaving. I got up and climbed on the horse . We continued to ride . You know the hole reason I haven't untied myself I can't do magic without my hands . I thought that might be it . Suddenly I felt a wave of magic nock me down. Cara. Uh the sisters of the dark . I looked up they were attacking left and right. Look Cara your gonna have to trust me . Not a chance . Cara please I love you . I can't . stay here . She got up and charged at one of the sisters of the dark . I could see another sister of the dark charging at her from behind. I got up and ran in front of the energy bolt So it would hit me instead of Cara .

Cara p.o. V

Dahlia I cried as I killed the sister of the dark and went for her . I cot her as she fell. Dahlia why would you do that . I told you I love you I wasn't gonna let you die she said before she pasted out . No no dahlia. I'm sorry Cara Katlyn said leaning down near me . No I said kissing her giving her the breath of life . Hu Cara . Your okay I wasn't sure if it would work . I new you would save me . I smiled I took out my knife and cut her ropes I trust you and I love you to . She kissed me . Ah not to interrupt this wonderful moment but we've got company .

Dahlia p.o.v

You said you trust me then trust me I said getting up . I electrocuted the ground . All of them fell to the ground dead . Suddenly me father appeared. Who the hell is that . The keeper relax he's not really here he's projecting his image. So you beat me . I'm not letting you ruin my life anymore. I'll get you eventually your not gonna find her . Yes I am . Even if you do I will kill Cara . No you won't Cara said speaking up I'm not afraid of you . You should be I'm the one lord rahle himself was afraid of that should tell you something. It tells me what I already know that he was dumb I'm not . I'll be seeing you again doll he said vanishing. Hu nobody has ever stood up to my father like that . I'm not afraid of anything. Let's go . We rode on to the river . Stop don't do that I warned her . I'm not going back in you . Nicci this could kill you or it could work and get rid of all magic . I don't care .

Cara p.o.v

I ran for her and struck her with the ajeal she fell to the ground. Let's go we put her unconscious body on the horse and set camp again. Everyone was asleep. You lied to me didn't you . Yes I did when I fell asleep earlier my father was actually talking to me and he threatened to kill you if I didn't go back to him but then you pulled me out with your kiss . Look if we're gonna do this no more lies . Okay no more lies . Look there's something I wanna do I kissed her passionately and this time there is no controller on . She smiled.