curses break

Cara p.o.v
Once we got to the palace zed began to cast the spell . You ready . She nodded as the spell started I saw the to souls combine when it was over she looked the same . How you feel . Good not so weak anymore and now that I'm complete I can stop the male confesser curse . Katelyn smiled .

Dahlia
What do you need . Katelyns blood and Richards but I also need one more thing someone with a pure heart . Why would you need that . Because when my father created the curse he used a heart of darkness his own if I'm going to reverse it I'm gonna need the opposite. Were are we gonna find that . There might be one way but it's risky I would use your daughters goodness to flow into her brother but if she isn't strong enough she would die . What no . There's got to be another way . There isn't unless you know of another pure hearted soul which means another baby and the same thing could happen . Katelyn look at me Richard urged she'll be strong enough. And what if she isn't . She will be . She nodded. Do it . I suggest you lie down this will be painful . She did so . After they spilled there blood into the boll I began the spell . Katelyn began to scream as Richard held her hand . Cara held mine to give me strength. I finished the spell but it was draining . You alright Cara questioned . Yea just need some rest but both of your children are fine I still senes to heart beats and there very strong . They smiled . Thank you dahlia I am forever in you deat . Just get zed off my back and were even . Let's get you to bed Cara ordered  . I giggle . She helped me to our room and layed  me down . You didn't fight back when I told you what to do . I told you  somethings would be diffent I hope you don't miss it . I don't besides I'd rather not fight with you on something we both know I'm right on . I laughed. True . I love you . I love you to we kissed. Listen there's something I need your help with . Anying .I wanna go down into the underworld and kill my father . What no what if something goes wrong . Cara please I can't have him controlling my life anymore he wants me dead if i don't kill him he will kill me . What happens to the underworld if we kill him . It becomes a place of peace where people can actually have a good after life.  Fine but then I'm going with you . I wouldn't have it any other way . We fell asleep rapped up in each other's arms .