my other side

Dahlia p.o.v
I was watching my other self sleep .you never told me how you age differently   . I age one second per year . That's . Crazy. I was gonna say weird but sure will go with that cara said laughing. I smiled you know I'm gonna be different when I'm whole I'll be good . And you already are . Doesn't mean I won't be different there's a reason why nicci doesn't want to be whole with me again because once we are will be forever altered . I know and I don't care I love you I always have always will . I love you to . I'm gonna get some sleep she said.  Nicci began to yank at her chains . Don't bother there spelled your not going anywhere. Except inside you . I laughed do  you even remember what it was like to be whole. You think we're the same I actually died by wizards fire combinde with the sword of truth I was with the keeper he tortured me for weeks . You do realize that you aren't the only who's suffered we are the same .

In the morning .

Cara p .o .v

I woke in the morning to dahlia starring at me . Stop starring it's creepy. No it's fun besides you dreaming of me kind of hot . I giggled and kissed her . Hey get a room you to Richard said coving his face with a blanket. Well now you know how I felt when you and Katlyn wouldn't stop kissing . Fine good point . Come on we need to get an early start if we wanna get back to  palace  . We could always go the fun way . And what's that . She wisled and suddenly a huge dragon flow down . I was shocked . Relax angy won't hurt you . This my pet . You have a pet dragon. 

Want a ride

Want a ride . Yes I put nicci on her back and we all got on . Hold on tight . We flew very very high wow . We arrived at the palace . Deon ran up and hugged dahlia. Then he hugged me I slowly hugged him back . Finally  I won't have to worry about dying. So are you gonna look different. No I won't. Good because I like this face .  I walked down into the cells to see nicci. What do you want . To talk I'm just trying to figure out how the love of my life has a another half that killed Leo and almost killed Katlyn. Well it's simple really I'm not her . But your a part of her . Yes but she never had to spend years trying to be destroyed by the keeper she's the side of me  that he  the keeper likes the dark side the side of him I'm the light I'm everything that my mom was and she well he wants her he didn't separate us to kill us he separated us so he could get her why do you think I became a sister of the light to get away but I only got back in then I died . Cara . I whipped around dahlia I didn't know you were there . Why are you here . Oh I'm sorry in a couple days she is going to be part of you so yea I have questions I said walking out . Cara wait I'm sorry you have every right to questioned  her . It's fine I get it look you should get some sleep you look Exhausted . I told you I don't sleep. I'm right hear he's not gonna hurt you . Promise. I promise. We both went to sleep.