The journey starts

Cara p.o. V

It had been to days senes we had started on the road Dahlia and I had barely spoken. I began to get the fire started. So who's on hunting duty . Cara I did it yesterday Katlyn said. Fine I said getting up . Dahlia started laughing you never used to complain when it came to running through the woods. Shut up you know senes your so king on being annoying you can help I said unhooking her chains . What makes you think I won't try to escape. The same reason you haven't used your powers yet you need us I pointed out . I'm gonna need a weapon. You can shoot electricity I think that counts . She glared at me . Your not getting your ajeal back come on . We went towards the woods. I saw a deer running through the trees . You haven't said word senes I kissed you . I thought I told you to shut up and last time I checked you can only hunt in quite. She rolled her eyes before striking the deer with a bolt of light happy . Yes . You know I can read minds you have been dying to ask me all day why I hurt you. Stop doing that I said picking up the deer I stoked the fire and it began to cook. After we ate everyone fell asleep. Except for dahlia who was leaning up against a tree . Okay fine I'm asking why . I didn't have a choice. What are you talking about. Why don't you role up my sleeve and find out . I walked over and rolled up her sleeve

To find a pentagram burnt on to her  skin

To find a pentagram burnt on to her skin . Oh my god . You know what that is . Yes are you saying who put it there . My father the same way Richard got the mark of the keeper I didn't have a choice I tryed to fight so hard . Was it real when we kissed that night was it real . That part was . So you didn't wanna hurt me . No I didn't they took the controlling off right after the new ajeal was created I wanted to stop them so badly but my father would have hurt me and you have no idea what's that like I'm sorry. I am to I shouldn't have struck you with the ajeal . Senes when do you regret let alone apologize. You already no that answer I said starting to walk away she grabbed my arm and kissed me . You have to stop that . Why . Because I don't feel the same. Your lying Cara . I'm going to sleep I said walking over and curling up on my blanket. I clasped my bracelet. I woke up the next morning and began to Seattle my horse . We've got a problem zed said. I said I wasn't talking to you . Your gonna wanna hear this . Fine what . He pulled out a map okay so here's were sister nicci is and here is we're the well of Everlasting is . So . So I think she is trying to get there . Why would she want that besides it's supposed to be a myth . Like shadow water is . Even if it's true why would she want that dahlia's immortal that makes nicci immortal why would she need something to make her more immortal . Maybe so she wouldn't die from being separated from her self. You know I can hear you to you could have just asked me . Fine is that possible. It could be it makes sense if she drinks that serum she could possibly make herself hole . Which means were racing to see who gets there first . The good news is I know a short cut zed said come on . We all hoped on the horses . By nightfall we were half way there . Cara you should talk to her Katlyn said. I can't. I saw you cry you clearly care . I don't feel Katlyn. Yes you do you pretend not to . Stop . Cara you don't have to hide your feelings your not just a more sith your my friend and I know I'm yours . Fine I have things I wanna ask her but I don't know how to trust her . You know if you were any other more sith you would kill me . So . So it's the same thing if she couldn't be trusted she already would have killed you . You know Richard loves you should talk to him . You noticed. It was kind of hard not to . She smiled at me .

Katlyn p .o.v

After my talk with Cara I went back to sleep I woke up to the horse naying . Richard was Settling him . Can we talk . About. About us I'm sorry I should have said something about our children I'm sorry. I forgive you I just we can't keep secrets from each other . I know . He kissed me no more secrets. No more secrets.

Cara p.o.v

I was settling up my horse . How often, how often what . How often do you read our minds . When ever I'm bored you all are very interesting Katlyn and Richard can't stop thinking about each other and zed can't stop thinking about trying to fix things with you . What about me . You can't stop thinking about me why did you lie to me Cara I can senes when people are lying. What else can you do . I can heal kill almost anything else. Why did you save deon . Because you wanted him to live I was there when you gave birth I could hear you say in your head don't hurt him you said it over and over again. I clenetched my fist . Let's go . We got back on the horses .

Dahlia p.o.v
So when we find this other side of you what do we do then . You cast the same spell you did to fix katlyn . If you don't believe me you could just kill me with the sword of truth. Your immortal and clearly you can't die so what do you mean Richard questioned . I can die just only by certain weapons such as the sword of truth . Why are telling us all this . I have no reason to lie . I pointed out . We road through the whole night . I was Surprisingly tired I never really got tired . Do you ever sleep cara questioned. I can't. Why . I just don't need to . If I don't get to hide stuff from you , you can't hide stuff from me . If I sleep my father tries to talk to me and gives me nightmares. Why did you lie to me . I flinched remembering that same fraise before from her lips . Would you have believed me oh I'm sorry I'm the daughter of the keeper and the creator and I can kill someone without blinking . Alright fine it sounds crazy she said laughing. I had missed that laugh .

Flash back there childhood
Catch me cara . I'm gonna get you dahlia she tumbled me to the ground we laughed. What's that hard thing in your pocket she questioned . I snuck chocolate from the pantry . She took a bit and swallow it mm. Will always be together right dahlia . Always cara

 Always cara

Cara p.o.v
I'm sorry I lied i do feel the same . dont be.