12-the break up (last chapter 😔)

Summer's pov:
I wake up oddly happy, and then I remember why. Freddy and I are going on Our Story! We're going to start filming in 2 or 3 weeks, and I can't wait!!! I bounced out of bed, and choose the perfect outfit:

 Freddy and I are going on Our Story! We're going to start filming in 2 or 3 weeks, and I can't wait!!! I bounced out of bed, and choose the perfect outfit:

Then I walk out of my room

Then I walk out of my room. "Morning mum, morning Larry!" I smiled as I walked into the kitchen. "Good morning!" Lawrence grinned. We ate the pancakes that mum made us, then left for school.

When we arrived, I see something I didn't expect.

Freddy punching Asher in the face.

I stomped over. "What's going on?" I asked. Freddy opened his mouth to speak, but Asher beat him to an explanation.

"I was just speaking to him normally, then he punched me!" Asher cried, glaring at Freddy. "What?! That's not true!" Freddy gasped. "It is true!" Zack stated, walking over to us, "We witnessed the entire thing!". He pointed to Kale, Jada and Max, and they all nodded. I angrily turned back to Freddy. "Why would you do that?!" I yelled. "B-but I didn't! They're all l-l-lying!" He stutters. I slapped his across the face. "They aren't lying! You are." I snap. Freddy's eyes widen. "But I'm telling the truth! Why are you believing them over me?" He asked, his eyes shining with tears.

He's probably faking the tears.

"5 people wouldn't lie about one thing!" I screeched. Freddy looked down. "I think we need a break." I whisper. He immediately looked back up, shock written all over his face. "What?!" He gasped. "I think we need a break!" I repeated, more confidently this time. "But-" Freddy started. "No buts. We're having a break." I snapped, then walked away from him.

Freddy's pov:
I can't believe that I ever thought that Zack had changed! All he did was ruin my relationship. I am now skipping class, sitting at the band's usual table. I am staring at the wall, thinking about Summer, of course.

And how much I want to punch Zack in his stupid face.

Someone walks over to me, but I ignore them. Suddenly, Jada Facer turned my chin to her. I was about to yell at her to go away, but then she did the unthinkable...

SHE KISSED ME!!!!! I immediately pushed her away, and wiped my lips.

I feel violated.That was disgusting.

Jada winked, then walked away from me. I hear the sound of stomping, and I turned to see Summer coming towards me, anger written all over her face. She grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me close enough to kiss her. But I chose not to, as she looked furious. "I cannot believe you would do that." Summer whispered. I stare at her in confusion.

Do what?

"I can't believe that you would kiss Jada Facer." She cried, tears flooding down her cheeks, "I tell you that we're on a break, and 10 minutes later, you kiss another girl! You're such a player!!" . "I didn't kiss her! She kissed me, and I pulled away straight away!" I gasped. "I don't believe you! We're over." She yelled, then walked away, leaving me sitting heart broken at the table.

I spend the rest of the week trying to talk to Summer, but whenever I get close, she runs away. I just wanna see Summer!!!

Summer's pov:
Freddy has been trying to talk to me all week, but I don't let him. I am not talking to that player!

You should give him a chance to explain.

No I shouldn't!!!

For all you know, he could be telling the truth.

I DON'T CARE! I have broken up with him, and that is final. Now all I need to do, is get over him. I can't believe I was so stupid to fall for that idiot! I'm so glad that I realised, that I've got one less problem without him.

Hi guys 😞
I am so so sorry that I broke your Fremmer hearts💔. WHY SUMMER?! WHYYYYYY😭?! Don't worry though, it will all work out 😁 (eventually 😣). Anyway, as I said in the title of this chapter, this was the last chapter of this book😟. But don't worry, I'm not just gonna have them break up then quit the story, I am making a SEQUEL😃😃!!!! Make sure to look out for it!
Luv E😙

 But don't worry, I'm not just gonna have them break up then quit the story, I am making a SEQUEL😃😃!!!! Make sure to look out for it! Luv E😙