1: I'm WHAT?

Freddy's pov:
Suddenly, I felt someone push me. In shock, I fell down on to the couch, and I looked over at Summer.I didn't hesitate to place my lips on her's. I love her lips. Her soft, beautiful lips. We pulled apart and stared into each other's eyes. "I love you." She whispered. "I love you too." I breathed.

Summer's pov:
Freddy placed his lips on mine.

This feels perfect.

My hands move up to his hair. I thought I heard the door open, but when we pulled apart, there was no one there. I stared into his eyes. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too." Freddy breathed.

Tomika's pov:
I was looking for Summer, but then I heard a bang coming from the recording studio. I rushed over, as one of the instruments could have fallen and broken. I pushed the door open, and I quickly covered my mouth to stop myself from screaming. Freddy and Summer were standing near the couch and they were kissing. I stopped myself from gagging, and ran out, shutting the door behind me.

I leaned up against the studio door, finding it difficult to breathe, as I tried to recover from the shock. Why would they do that, We're only grade 8! They are taking it way too far, I'm really worried now! Is this what they were doing when they were in Freddy's room for, like, 20 minutes on his birthday? The bell rings and I dash to class.

I arrive before anyone else, and I sit at my desk. I can't stop thinking about what I just witnessed.

Well, Summer did say how they loved each other. You should have seen that coming!

Yeah, I did expect that, but not for another few years! Other students start rolling into class, and I try to stop thinking about it.

Zack walks up to me. "Hey Tomika!" He cries happily. "Hi..." I murmur. Zack immediately notices that something is wrong. "What's going on Tomika?" He asked. I checked my surroundings, and made sure that Summer and Freddy wouldn't be able to hear. "Did Freddy tell you how he and Summer love each other?" I muttered. Zack nodded. "But that's not the problem." I sigh. "Then what is it?" He questioned. I look over at Summer and Freddy, who are standing at Freddy's desk. I lowered my voice to quieter than a whisper, "I walked into the recording studio, and they were practically making out.".

Zack's pov:
"I walked into the recording studio, and they were practically making out.".

Oh my god.

I gasped, and turned my head to look at Freddy and Summer. I turned back to Tomika. "They are way to young!" I whisper yelled. Tomika nodded. "I know!" She sighed.

Summer's pov:
I walked home, and to my shock, there was police cars surrounding my house. I rushed inside, and saw police officers holding guns, pointing them towards my parents, and other officers were hand cuffing them. "What's going on here?" I cried. The officers looked over to me. "Summer Dooley?" An officer with a bushy brown beard asked. "What? No! I'm Summer Hathaway, and I want to know what's going on!" I cried. All the officers excitedly exchanged glances. "We have a lot to explain to you." An officer told me.

-half an hour later-

Still Summer's pov:
I ball my eyes out at the police station. A lot has happened the past 30 minutes. I have found out that the people I have lived with my entire life, aren't my real parents. They are robbers, who kidnapped me when I was just a baby. I have already called both Tomika and Freddy, and told them everything. Not only that, but it turns out that Lawrence is my twin brother! I have been great friends with my long lost brother for years, and I had no idea.

A car pulled up outside the station, and the Dooley's hopped out. Sharon, well, my mum, ran over and pulled me into a tight embrace. I cried into her shoulder. We let go, and I got dragged into a hug with Lawrence. We spent the next hour crying and embracing, then went to the place I had lived my whole life,and grabbed my belongings and clothes, then went to the Dooley's house: