9 : Am I?

Summer's pov:
I wake up next to Freddy, who is still fast asleep, and snoring faintly. I remove his arms from around me, and get up. I go to my closet, and choose to wear this:

I shook Freddy as hard as I can, but he wouldn't wake up, so I decided to prank him

I shook Freddy as hard as I can, but he wouldn't wake up, so I decided to prank him. I ran downstairs and grabbed the whipped cream from the fridge, and squirted some on his free hand. Then I tickled his nose, making him slap whipped cream on his face. I laughed so hard that I started crying. The best part is I got it all on video! "Seriously?" Freddy grumbled. I giggled, and dragged him out of bed.

Tomika's pov:
I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders now that the band knows about me being lesbian. I am only slightly worried about when Zack finds out, because it would probably cause more drama. I run down stairs and grab my skateboard, and I skate to school.

I arrived early, and walked to Summer's locker, as I have some great news. As I was waiting for Summer, I see a new boy walk past. He has almond eyes, and dark brown hair. His light skin is speckled with freckles, and he is carrying a rusty skateboard under one of his arms.

He is kinda cute.

OH MY GOD, TOMIKA!!! I'm not attracted to boys! What did I just think?! I'm lesbian!

Am I?

SHUT UP, BRAIN!!

Zack's pov:
The whole plan is coming together. Everyone I asked has agreed. Soon enough, everything will be just like before those two idiots got together, and before Tomika became lesbian. The band will be normal again, and they can all thank me for it.

Freddy's pov:
Summer and I have auditioned for the Our Story tv show. I can't wait to receive the reply! We're now walking to school, hand in hand. All of a sudden, Summer placed her lips on mine. I kissed back, obviously, and after a few seconds, we pulled away. I smiled at her like an idiot, and we continued on our way to school.

We arrived at school, and everyone was staring at us. But not in the 'OMG it's Freddy!' way, in the 'They are really weird so I will stare at them' way. I glance over at Summer, and she looks just as confused as I am.

A random boy ran up and asked if I could sign his forehead, and I did. But then he said something weird. "Is it true that you are cheating on Summer?" He asked as I gave him his pen back. Summer looked over at me in shock, and I shrugged and gave her a 'I don't know what he's talking about' look. "Um, what are you talking about, dude?" I questioned, turning back to the boy. "A rumour is going around the school that you're creating on Summer with Kale!" He explained. I raised my eyebrows and shook my head.

I can't believe you Kale.

I grabbed Summer's hand and pulled her away. I truthfully told her that it's not true, and luckily she believed me.