7 :

Summer's pov:
After a few minutes, I see that he has fallen asleep, so I untangle myself from his hug, and go downstairs.

I leave a note on the door saying that I went back home and everything, then I sprint back home, as I told my mum that I would be home by 6, and now it's 6:15.

Freddy's pov:
I wake up expecting to see Summer, but she isn't there. I go downstairs, and find a note on the door that says:

Dear Freddy,
I had to go home, as my curfew is 6. See you at school tomorrow!
Love Summer♡

I sigh, and decide to go back to bed, even though it's only 7:30.

-Tuesday- (yesterday was Monday)

Tomika's pov:
I am still sad from yesterday. I can't believe that Zack would do that, I can't believe I ever liked him! I decide to stay home, the band can thank Zack that they don't have a lead singer today. I decide to text Jess, and see if she wants to skip with me.

Mika😽: hi

Jess👑: hey 😊

Mika😽: do u wanna skip with me? I just wanna stay home.

Jess👑: sure! just text me ur address and I'll be there ASAP.

Mika😽: k.

I text her my address, and wait for her to arrive. A few minutes later, Jess arrives. I hear a knock on the door, and rush over to answer it. I open the door, and see Jess, smiling from ear to ear, wearing this:

 I open the door, and see Jess, smiling from ear to ear, wearing this:

As soon as she saw that I have been crying, her smile dropped. "OMG, Tomika! Are you okay?" Jess gasped. I shake my head, then break down crying. She quickly pulls me to the couch, and we sit together. I explain everything to her, from Zack slapping Freddy, to Freddy being dragged away by security guards. "Oh, Mika, I'm so sorry!" Jess murmurs, hugging me tightly. I blush slightly from the contact.

Jess's pov:
"Oh, Mika, I'm so sorry!" I murmur, hugging Tomika tightly. "I just can't believe that he would do that!" She cried. "Neither can I. I'm so sorry." I apologized. "You don't need to apologize, you weren't there and it wasn't your fault." Tomika sighed, pulling away from the hug. I decide that now is the time. "Tomika?" I whisper. "Yeah?" She responded. I took a deep breath.

It's go time.

"I like you. As in, like like you." I whisper. Tomika looked over at me in shock. But the shocked face soon turned into a huge grin. "I like like you too!" She cried. "Would you like to go out with me?" I ask. Tomika nods, and we hug tightly.

Summer's pov:
Tomika didn't turn up to school today, and I'm worried about her. "You okay Sum?" Freddy asks, placing his hand on my thigh. "Yeah, I'm just worried about Tomika." I replied. He was about to say something, but then the bell rings, so we have to go to class.