Chapter 49

One Day Later...

RUDRANEEL

I was sitting calmly in my office without noticing the movement of my men. They were in a hurry and every one of them looked troubled.
Well, they should look troubled because I have given them much less time to accomplish their tasks and so, they had to manage everything.

As I was spinning the paperweight on the table, Milan knocked on the door of my room.
"Yeah?" I responded, not even looking at him.
"Boss, the papers," he muttered and handed over some papers to me.

I had a look at those papers. It was really necessary for me to gather all the evidence because now, whatever I was going to do, it wouldn't be Rudra anymore. It would be Kaal.
After going through the papers, I looked at Milan. He looked nervous and confused. I smirked at his condition.

"Are they here?" I asked him.
"They will be any moment. Our men are dragging their asses to bring us here," he informed me.
"Good," I nodded.

I then looked at my men from the windows of my room again. Milan stood there, I had no idea what he wanted to say, but I was sure, he had many things to say.

"Do you want to say something?" I asked.
"Yes. Boss... Are you... S-serious about this?" He asked, stammering.
"Yes, Milan," I sighed and then looked at him.

He looked unsure.
"People are starting to underestimate me and consider me weak. They're imposing their judgements on me without even knowing me properly. So yes, I have to take care of them," I smirked.
"Ok, Boss," he nodded and then walked out of the room.

I calmly remain seated there and waited for my men to bring them to me as soon as possible.
Just a minute would have passed when Milan entered into my room again, giving me a signal that they are here.

I stood up and walked out of the room, just to notice them and smile.

My men brought Saheb and Shivendu in front of me. Their hands were tied and they were struggling to get out of my men's grip but were unable to do that.
Shivendu did experience a couple of kicks and punches because he was injured with a few cuts and bruises all over his body, while Saheb wasn't harmed due to his old age.

But someone was still missing. Where is she?

"Nikhil? Where's that girl?" I asked Nikhil, my other trusted man.
"We couldn't get her," he responded in a low tone.
"Seriously?" I mocked at him.
"Sorry, Boss," he muttered and looked towards the ground.
"Your sorry wouldn't find her," I scoffed.

He kept his head low, while I felt extreme anger rushing through my entire body.
"Come here," I shouted.

He quickly rushed to me and stood in front of me. I pulled his collar and made him look at me.
"You couldn't find a twenty one year old girl? Seriously, Nikhil? You couldn't find Nandini?" I growled.

"Boss! Nandini is a serial killer, she can hide, she is trained in all this," Milan muttered, interrupting the conversation between me and Nikhil.
I knew he was trying to save Nikhil from my wrath. I sighed and then left Nikhil's collar and then I turned towards Nikhil.

"You're my men. You people work under Kaal and nothing should be impossible for Kaal's men. At least, not finding a twenty one year old girl," I growled.

I was feeling angry and frustrated but I had to keep my calm, because from whatever I had planned if I acted impulsively, I might regret this a lot.

"She is Nandini. You can never find her if she doesn't want to be found," I head Saheb speaking.
I turned towards Saheb, he was smiling, looking at me and it felt like he was mocking at my inability.