Naruto thought about it, he hadn't seen the Old Man's grandson since he left on his mission. The boy was kind of like a little brother to him and he wouldn't mind seeing him again. He then got a sly smile on his face as an idea popped into his head.

"Oh so we're off to see Konohamaru then? Didn't know you liked boys yet man you're aftera boyfriend already you really work fast Hanabi-chan."

Hanabi looked both mortified and embarrassed. "I-I-I'm only eight years old! I don't like boys like that he's just my only friend outside of the clan!"

Naruto burst out laughing at the look on her face it had been priceless.

"N-Naruto-kun that was mean t-to Hinabi-chan!" Hinata scolded him for being mean to her little sister.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

Hanabi gave him a small glare telling him that she would get even with him at some point, but that would have to be later. One of the reasons she wanted them to come was so that her and Konohamaru could work on Hinata and Naruto while they were all together. After that the small group decided they would go and meet Konohamaru at the park since he would be getting there pretty soon.

It took them awhile to get to the park but when they got there they found Konohamaru waiting there for them. He was happy to see Naruto and the Hyuga sisters as well. Hanabi and Konohamaru started to play on the equipment a bit while Naruto and Hinata had a nice talk. Mainly just to catch up with what they had been doing since the last time they really got to see another. He was glad to hear that Hinata was doing fine with her team and she really liked her sensei. Naruto had met Kurenai a few times thanks to his dad and the fact she was Anko's best friend too.

"Oh yeah she always seemed really nice," Naruto nodded his head.

Hinata smiled and nodded too, "Y-yes she's been great. S-she's so kind, gentle but also gets s-serious when she has to be. Sometimes..."

"Sometimes what?"

"She kind of reminds me...o-of my mom," Hinata said.

Hinata fell silent at that remembering the death of her mother always hurt, she felt a hand on her shoulder and looked to see Naruto there. He had his hand on her shoulder giving it a little squeeze and a comforting look to tell her she wasn't alone. She was glad for it and gave him a small smile to let him know that she was okay.

"Hey aren't you two going to play too or make eyes at each other all day?" Konohamaru yelled out making both young teens blush and pull apart.

"It's nothing like that we were just talking!" Naruto shouted out glad the mask hid a blush.

"W-We shouldn't ignore them N-Naruto-kun, w-why don't we join them?" Hinata said trying to get their minds off that.

"Yeah you're right that's why we came here right?" he asked smiling at her with his eyes closed like normal.

They started to play together, normally they either played all together or they would be split into two teams. Usually they were the girls against the boys or two older kids against the two youngest. But Naruto didn't care at all, for the moment he was just a young teen enjoying his life with his friends and that's all that mattered to him. After that mission this was the best kind of thing he could do, something that reminded him that there was still plenty of good things in the world.

They played several games together, laughing and enjoying things. The group also showed Konohamaru a few games as well one of them was captured princess. Mainly one person acted as the princess that you had to save. For this game Hinata got that, while Hanabi and Konohamaru had to tag Naruto in order to defeat him. The two kids tried their best but Naruto was great at moving to avoid people when he had to. So he managed to avoid the two kids as best he could and quickly made over to where Hinata was by a tree.