10

WARNING!
this chapter contains drinking, please read at your own risk!

IT WAS FINALLY SATURDAY AFTERNOON. the party started in relatively 2 hours and you were helping sasha get ready. she was freaking out over how she looked for niccolo. no matter how much you tried to calm her down— she couldn't. currently you were in your pajamas still, as sasha was sitting on the toilet backwards, you curled her hair lightly on the ends. after every curl, scrunching it and setting it to the side. she frantically tapped her phone looking through pinterest for dress inspiration.

"want to leave it down? it's a change." you asked sasha.

"well, do you think he'd like it?" she asked biting her lip looking for a good answer.

"of course, you look gorgeous with your hair down." you smiled and finished yet another curl.

"okay then, i'll try it." she answered. you complied and ended up finishing her hair within a few more minutes of curling and touchups here and there. "can i see now?!" the brunette asked eagerly. you nodded and she wasted no moment to admire her hair in the mirror. "i love it! thank you y/n!" she smiled and hugged you.

"it's no problem. now go do your makeup and get dressed. the boys are coming over in an hour and we're leaving a little after."

"okay!" and within moments she was gone. eren and you haven't seen each other since you met and you hoped you got to hang around him, mikasa, and armin a little more. you both had texted throughout the day talking about driving accommodations and assigning dd's but it was a few hours before the last text was sent. you tossed your phone on your bed and grabbed a black maxi dress with long sleeves and hip cutouts. you didn't want anything too extravagant, but something to make boys wanna nail you.

you and sasha focused on finishing up your makeup up and finalizing some carpool plans. soon enough, a knock echoed through the dorm and you just screamed "it's unlocked!". jean and connie welcomed themselves in and turned to see you both crammed in the bathroom finishing up some makeup.

    "wow so fancy!" connie joked and came over to bounce some of sasha's curls.

    "hey don't! i don't want them to get messes up before niccolo sees!"

    "you hair is down, i like it." jean complimented. sasha dramatically put a hand in jeans direction while looking at connie.

    "see? why can't you just say something simple like that!" she exclaimed, which of course made the two spiral into their own world. you glanced at jean who had a button down with the top buttons undone and the shirt hanging loose over a pair of baggy jeans.

    "you look nice, I'm sure eren will like it." he winked.

    "no, no no no. don't get any ideas, jean boy." you snarled. he put up his hands defensively. eventually, you and jean rounded up the meat heads and drove to the sorority house the party was being held. on the way there some small talk occurred between you 4.

    "hey, y/n. did you pick sash's outfit?" he asked.

    "yeah, why do you ask?"

    " 'cause i know for a fact sasha can't dress like that without help." he laughed. you smiled along and sasha began to bicker with him. "it's true! y/n has the best style out of everyone in this car."

    "yeah! but i can dress up nicely." sasha retorted and flicked his forehead. you were almost there and you and jean just sat quietly in the front.

    "any plans for after the party? taking a lady home?" you purred and elbowed his arm lightly.

    "not sure, i just want to talk with mikasa. nothing else."