2

WARNING!
this chapter contains drinking, please read at your own risk!

(ERENS POV)

    "C'MON ARMIN! STUDYING IS LAME. COME AND PARTY again!" connie begged armin to go out. eren honestly didn't care too much about this party but the free drinks is all he wanted. maybe some sex.

    "but my test! it's in a week." he yelped and tried to fight connie and jeans grip. mikasa and eren simply stood to the side watching everything go down. sasha was a bit late. "you guys always go and party, don't you ever get tired of it?!"

    "no, if we did why would we be going out again?" connie pointed out. sasha barged into the room and looked at what was going on, but then walked over to connie and jean.

    "she didn't want to come this time, weird of her." sasha helped armin up and he thanked her. "i bet you something happened again. she'll probably be at the skate park smoking a bit then head back."

    "you know her too well." connie sighed.

    "if you never beg me like this to go another party, i'll go to this one." armin huffed. eren wondered who the girl sasha was talking about. skate park and weed, his personal favorite combo.

    "yes! finally the whole gang going to a party again." connie and sasha cheered. mikasa shook her head and they began to head to the party. armin drove them, in fact he was their designated driver for the night. "so erennnnnn." sasha dragged out. he let out a hum acknowledging her presence. "got any ladies in mind currently?" she asked.

    "well not really, the first one to come up and start 'seducing' me is usually the one take back. it really plays out as first come first serve." he replied. she shook her head and sighed.

    "no, i mean like do you have an actual girl in mind?"

    "no, why would i. i can score any girl i want at any time so i'm fine."

    "don't get too cocky there, they only come to you for some last minute dick." jean snarled. eren looked at him, wanting to start an argument but mikasa put an arm on his shoulder, shaking her head.

    "i have a few girls i can get you talking with, some who want boyfriends, some who don't." she chuckled as if she was a drug dealer of some sort.

    "are you a girlfriend dealer?" he asked.

    "when you put it like that you make her seem creepy." connie laughed.

    "hey no i'm not! i just know a few people." she huffed. she looked to jean and then he shrugged. eren couldn't give a fuck with relationships, most girls were too needy and sensitive. he doesn't like problematic girls like that.

    "we're here you guys." armin sighed and dropped us off before driving off again to park somewhere else, keeping his car safe.

    "let's get white girl wastedddd!" connie screamed and ran inside with sasha. jean had already started talking with some girls and mikasa stayed by my side, wrapping her scarf around her neck.

    "let's go get a drink?" he asked her and smiled. she grinned back and nodded. they walked into the house, inhaling the familiar scent of weed and alcohol. eren dragged mikasa over to the drink counter and got 2 red solo cups full of some alcohol infused punch and gave one cup to her.

    "eren?" she randomly started. he looked to her and she was already looking at him. "can you refrain from hooking up with a girl tonight, just this once."

    "maybe, depends on how i'm feeling." he shrugged and she sighed.

    "hey cutie." a blonde girl in some white tube top and a high waisted pleated skirt came over to me. "you look pretty cute." she giggled. eren smirked and his eyes traced the girls curves, landing at her thighs that moved so sensually; an invitation. he licks his lips, but suddenly feels a jab in his side. he simply glared at mikasa who raised her eyebrows, pushing him to answer.