7

YOU SAT INSIDE THE CLASSROOM, HUGGING your body for some extra warmth of some sort. of course, your teacher was a fucking freeze freak. and along with that, you being late this morning you ran outside with shorts and a tank top. you didn't have an extra hoodie and jean said he would've offered his jacket, but he had no shirt under. it was barely lunch and it felt like it was dragging on.

"why didn't you bring a jacket?" your class-friend nifa asked you.

"i was running late." you replied, regretting your decision to not ditch class and just properly get ready.

"i don't have an extra jacket but i can go ask around for someone who does." she offered.

"it's fine, just focus and during lunch i'll run back to my dorm and change."

"you've had goosebumps for the last hour and you're a shivering mess. even i'm cold and i have a long sleeve shirt on and jeans."

"nifa, i'm fine rea-"

"nifa, y/n. stop talking." your teacher scolded you two. you nodded and went back to taking notes. somehow the teacher was in shorts and a button up, not the best look but amazing how he could manage cold weather and ac.

"that's it i'm asking around." nifa grumbled and stood up raising her hand. "may i go pee?" you looked surprised by her blunt action.

"use proper wording, nifa."

"may i please use the restroom." she mocked slightly.

"yes." he finally replied, continuing to teach.

"nifa, don't it's fine."

"shut up." she smiled and walked out of the room. you and nifa met freshman year at a party. she was looking around for a girl to talk to while running from some crazy dude. nifa is friends with literally everyone. and you meant everyone. somehow she can manage to have so many friends and barely any enemies, everyone loves her.

besides that nifa is actually a really good friend. she knows everything about everyone and if you're close enough to her; she'll tell you all about it, good or bad. you have shit on people you've never even met but there's still certain people she doesn't talk about and for multiple reasons.

you did your best to keep up with writing but your fingers felt like they were freezing. you took your hands blowing warm air into them to try and help their freezing state. 48 minutes left. the door opened and you whipped your head to see nifa with a dark grey jacket.

"here, put this on. might help a little." she smirked and sat down.

"who's is this."

"don't worry about it, he doesn't mind." she replied and took her pencil jotting down notes from the board.

"he?" you asked. "this is some dudes jacket?"

"just put it on! geez, i went so much for you." she scoffed with a smile. you rolled your eyes, knowing a remark from nifa with no attitude, was not a remark at all. you hesitated at first, knowing it was a guys. what if people recognized it and started some rumor. you sighed but didn't care, it was cold as fuck in the classroom. the jacket was light, but heavy as well. and the smell of it was foreign. it smelled like vanilla and weed of some sort. it was slightly overpowering but not enough to hurt your head.

"nifa, who's is this." you asked again, while slipping it on and zipping it up. she looked to you and smiled. the jacket helped a little but it was still freezing.

"you know him." she laughed quietly. you looked to your teacher, seeing him give us a small glare. "not in person though."

there is only one person you didn't know in person, and is a guy. fucking eren jaeger